Hi, I'm Akemmi ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Hey, I just thought it was about time I posted my first thread, I've been too busy caught up in the FF7 discussion section to find this one heh heh.
I've already met alot of awesome people here so far including:
- Munatik
- Mako Eyes
- Dacon
- The Man
- Fenrir/Cerberus

I just want you guys to know I really appreciate you guys going easy on me, thank you.

I'm more than happy to chat so don't be shy to add me on skype or msn if you want. I hope I fit in ok here....*nervously laughs* Oh and If you have any questions for me feel free to post them.

xxx

Akemmi

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aww, you seem sweet. :glomp: Welcome to the Forums, hope you're having fun so far. Stick around and post lots! =D

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Aww, you seem sweet. :glomp: Welcome to the Forums, hope you're having fun so far. Stick around and post lots! =D

Thank you, you seem very kind. I'm glad to see a fellow devil may cry fan ^^, I have trish's leather outfit from dmc4, I love it. Lady's was a bit weird in dmc4 though. It's nice to meet you. :)

once again, welcome an' shit :awesomonster:

Yes, thanks again. You didn't need to ya know? lol

Heya and welcome, Akemmi. :)

Thank you! :) There are so many nice people here *smiles*

And hey I think I've got this multiposting thing sorted *grins*

xxx

Akemmi

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Thank you, you seem very kind. I'm glad to see a fellow devil may cry fan ^^, I have trish's leather outfit from dmc4, I love it. Lady's was a bit weird in dmc4 though. It's nice to meet you.

Thanks! You do?! Her outfit is gorgeous. Post your pictures in it in the member pictures fgj. :monster: I want to see it. :excited:

Yeah, but she's weird herself. x]

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Thanks! You do?! Her outfit is gorgeous. Post your pictures in it in the member pictures fgj. :monster: I want to see it. :excited:

Yeah, but she's weird herself. x]

Well I have it but not yet lol, It's being made by a dressmakers, the same one I got my black and purple corset from for my brothers wedding. It was an awesome gothic wedding. I can show you pics of the corset if you want?

Yeah, do that.
And post your picture anyway. :)

Ok, I'll need to did it out though, I'll probably post it tomorrow on here.

xxx

Akemmi

Last edited:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Hi Akemmi, I've seen you around already! :monster: Welcome to the forums and have lotsa fun! =D

You have? Woohoo, I have some renown already hehe. Thank you, I've seen you a bit aswell and I'm already having fun, I think I might be getting slightly addicted. :awesome:

xxx

Akemmi

A

Great Old One
Welcome Akemmi. I haven't met you, but you seem great. Have fun, post lots, and if you have any questions you can come to me. :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Welcome Akemmi. I haven't met you, but you seem great. Have fun, post lots, and if you have any questions you can come to me. :monster:

Hey! I'm honoured the n.1 poster around here greeted me. ^^ I have seen you around a lot. I have lots of questions but I'd feel guilty If I harassed you with them. It's a pleasure to meet you.

xxx

Akemmi

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes, if you'll please just lightly baste yourself with this marinade and step onto the grill, we can let the real fun begin.

Welcome and such.

A

Great Old One
Hey! I'm honoured the n.1 poster around here greeted me. ^^ I have seen you around a lot. I have lots of questions but I'd feel guilty If I harassed you with them. It's a pleasure to meet you.
No need to feel honored now. And don't feel guilty, I'm always here if you have any questions, 'kay? :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Welcome an' shit. :monster:

lol thanks. Good to meet you.

I've seen you around quite alot, I thought you seemed entertaining. Nice to meet you.
Yarrrr, welcome to these shores :arr:

yeargh. where's all the rum gone? O.o btw nice icon.

Hey, nice to meet you, you have a pretty icon and sig. ^^

Greetings from Vendel.

The greatest Vendel you will ever meet.

I think I've seen you around aswell, did you post in the final fantasy look a like thread by any chance? lol

xxx

Akemmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom