• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hi!

Ariga

Sephiroth's Best Friend
Hi, I'm Ariga. I was on these forums for a very short spell this time last year as Arala, but stuff happened and I lost my old email and password etc. So yeah, anyway...
I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Kingdom Hearts among many other games. I can't help but be excited for Final Fantasy VII Remake, even though some of the changes worry me. And I love horror movies. That's all, really. So yeah, hi!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Welcome back sweets!!!! You've popped up in my mind every now and then ever since you left and I've been wondering and hoping that things were alright with you. ? So glad to see you back again, I hope all is well!! :properhug:

Top Bottom