• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Highlights from Famitsu

Aranea

Lv. 25 Adventurer
The official Twitter account shared the high res images.

Look at those damage numbers!

D9eIddwUcAEFAk4.jpg:orig

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Very nice!:excited: I hope the SE press site will have the full-res renders/screenshots soon. :geek:

That said, thankfully adding ":orig" for the screenshots does get a higher 1920x1080 resolution image (but it appears they didn't upload the full-res renders to Twitter).

D9eGjhgUIAAJ8KG.jpg:orig

D9eGkVBVAAESJKq.jpg:orig

D9eGlMMU8AEzYsy.jpg:orig

D9eGmD3UIAAF6nS.jpg:orig

D9eGzm5U8AA0xpd.jpg:orig

D9eG1GGVAAAooXe.jpg:orig

D9eG68FUYAA7Xje.jpg:orig

D9eIddwUcAEFAk4.jpg:orig

Last edited:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I've been impressed by most of the facial expressions shown off so far, but this shot of Aerith is my favourite yet. She looks awesome.

I wonder if SE will make a habit of putting out PR screenshots and details after other Famitsu articles, or if this was just a post-E3 thing. It'd be nice to have official stuff in the west instead of just scans and whatnot.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
That damn ethics department lol

According to someone on twitter (I forgot to snag the link) the actual translation is closer to a department that helps developers keep within the constraint of a rating they're aiming for.

So basically they wanted to keep this as an M or T game, and not a solid A0, which is a rating I didn't even know existed within the ESRB system.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
According to someone on twitter (I forgot to snag the link) the actual translation is closer to a department that helps developers keep within the constraint of a rating they're aiming for.

So basically they wanted to keep this as an M or T game, and not a solid A0, which is a rating I didn't even know existed within the ESRB system.

A0? Never heard of that in the rating system either.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
All of the screens are great but this one in particular is unreal (no pun intended) in how good it looks. The lighting, particle effects, level of detail on the character model, it's a god damn quantum leap from the 2015 trailer.
It's also screens like these that make me wonder if I should hold off on getting a PS4 Pro.... or a PS5. Sure I couldn't play it on it's release... but I'd have more money put aside for however much it'll cost and whenever the PS5 launches (or the FF7R-PS5 bundle ultra expensive limited edition with extra exclusive DLC).

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
It's also screens like these that make me wonder if I should hold off on getting a PS4 Pro.... or a PS5. Sure I couldn't play it on it's release... but I'd have more money put aside for however much it'll cost and whenever the PS5 launches (or the FF7R-PS5 bundle ultra expensive limited edition with extra exclusive DLC).

There's maybe a chance of a Pro price drop, what with this, Death Stranding and seemingly TLoU2 all coming out in a 5 month span across the Christmas period. If that happens I'd just get the Pro.

donkeyjack

Pro Adventurer
Please guys. Get the PS5 version. It is much newer and next gen. I am going to sell my Pro once I get the PS5.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
NPC near the loveless theater is the same NPC on the train with Cloud. The female with the white blouse lol
How many "doubles" do you think the city walkthrough in Cyberpunk's 2077 gameplay trailer had?

Man, look at Barret! That beautiful monster! He has much more charisma in his eyes (in spite of shades), then all the characters together!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
NPC near the loveless theater is the same NPC on the train with Cloud

just like the og lol

I love the aesthetics of how parts of Midgar kinda looks like a city from the 1920s including the train

It was something I loved about Midgar the first time around. Kids these days can't imagine a world without wifi or drones, so it makes sense to modernize lots of things for the remake, but I'm glad they've kept a lot of that 20s vibe... trains and suspenders help XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom