• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hiya!

chanteru

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Chan
'ello~ I've known about this forum for quite some time now, but I finally decided to join. ^^;

My name is Chantel, but you can call me Chan. I'm from New York, but I'm currently living in Japan.

FFVII was my very first JRPG and I've loved the FF series ever since. (Cloud was also my first crush when I was a young gal, but that is neither here nor there! xD)

My fave FF games would have to be FFIX, FFX, FFVII, and FFXI/XIV. Outside of FF games, I really enjoyed playing "Persona" and "Tales of ~" games, among many others.

I have to say, it's been awhile since I've been part of an online forum community, but I look forward to chatting with you all and getting hyped for the FFVII Remake together! :3

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Great choices! Personally I love Tales of the Abyss and the bs of the series remains one of the most fun of the genre. I hope that Tales of Arise keeps it and at the same time add some fresh to the series.

Hanna

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
joinAVALANCHE
Hello, welcome!

We seem to have some things in common besides FFVII - I also live in Japan (Tokyo), and used to play some Tales and Persona games. ^^ Nice to meet you!

chanteru

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Chan
Hello, welcome!

We seem to have some things in common besides FFVII - I also live in Japan (Tokyo), and used to play some Tales and Persona games. ^^ Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you! It does seem like we have some things in common! ^0^

I'm over in Osaka. How are you enjoying life in Tokyo? ^^

Top Bottom