hola amigos, mi nombre es Roberto y yo como Final Fantasy

Legion.

For we are many
Sort of. The earlier games are good, but everything, numerically and chronologically, after 9 is a disgrace.
Aside from FF, my first video game love is and forever will be the Mass Effect series. I've never seen such a well executed piece of artwork in my life, and I doubt any video game company has even half the balls required to top it. (Even Bioware look to be on shaky grounds after that whole DA2 travesty)

Anyway I've been lurking here for a week or so now, and you seem like a fairly laid back community so I think it's about time I posted something. Here goes.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
WHALE COME :reptar:

We seem to be attracting lurkers a lot. :monster:

Anywho, have fun, and post lots!

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Your name is Roberto and you... You eat Final Fantasy? I WANT SOME :desu:

Anyways! Welcome, I'm new myself and I'm having tons of fun here. TONS of fun. I hope you have even more fun =O!

FUN! :joy:

Legion.

For we are many
Damn you Google translate, I trusted you and you F'd me in the A! It's supposed to say, 'Hi friends, my name is robert and I like Final Fantasy'.

Thanks, I'm sure I will have fun around here.

Legion.

For we are many
Spanish is the language of my ancestors. And by my ancestors, I mean someone elses ancestors. Probably someone spanish.

And welcome to you too.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I joined the forum under this name, April of last year. I foresee the second coming of Joe. This is only good news.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Bienvenidos!

Tengo un gato en mis pantelones.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Tell your 1183 programs to execute the Spanish software in a better way :P

On an unrelated note, Tifabelle, if you translate what you wrote to English, it can have strange meanings... That, or my mind's messed...

Oh, welcome, Legion :monster:

Legion.

For we are many
We did not plan being stranded in 2011. We did not foresee any need for Spanish sub-routines. Beep beep click.

Thanks. ;D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
On an unrelated note, Tifabelle, if you translate what you wrote to English, it can have strange meanings... That, or my mind's messed...

I know what I said :P

Perhaps I should have chosen a different word than gato...

BUT I WASN'T THINKING THAT WAY *stares accusingly* :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
tbh

I'm tired of your disingenuous assertions.

Also welcome, I think.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
01010111011001010110110001100011011011110110110101100101 :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
2007-11-09-352binary.gif

Top Bottom