Home Alone... 6?

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
Don't know if this really deserves its own thread, but I wasn't sure where to put this.

Remember that short film Macaulay Culkin did recently where he basically took a jab at his own role as Kevin in 'Home Alone'?

Well, it looks like Daniel Stern decided to come back as Marv and make this hilarious response. Great to see him back in character after over 20 years. :P

RedFFWolf

Donator
The scream is priceless! That scene in the first film when the spider is placed on his face is the best scream in all TV & Film history :D Nice reprisal in his video there

(P.S. Happy Birthday to you :))

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm probably the only one disagreeing here, but not another one! After Home Alone 4(which is very crappy), they just killed the entire franchise. The first three were enough for me.

Ghost X

They need to do what the next movie in the Alien franchise plans to do: Scratch the canon after the second movie. Then hire extremely good writers, and make a third one set decades later, targeted at adult audiences, though still full of slap stick comedy and interesting traps, where Kevin (disturbed as depicted in the video above, also acted by Culkin) faces off once again against (possibly-but-not-necessarily reformed) Harry and Marv (played by their original actors). Not so much good versus evil, but shades of grey :P. Most contemporary. Could it bring in more money than Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Mebbe. It'd surely be the most profitable xmas movie anyway. Now to think of a worthy subtitle.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd see that. :monster: I've probably seen Home Alone 1/2 probably a dozen times each every year. Whenever it happens to be on a network and I'm channel surfing, I keep it on. Annooys the piss out of Mr. Channy though. :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They're all fucking Christmas gimmick movies, c'mon guys :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Yeah, so? Christmas is about laughter and family, and Home Alone 1 and 2 bring out the laughter and more the joys of the Christmas Spirit to remind us to have fun and to share the holiday with our families.

Besides, Home Alone is way more fun than the "New Years Eve" movie which I found very boring.

Top Bottom