Hope For Western Type-0

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=2232

FINAL FANTASY Type-0 may be out in Japan, but a western release is still largely unknown.
According to an interview over at Vandal.net, that might be about to change.
Yoshinori Kitase, a producer on the game, has possibly (if there hasn’t been anything lost in translation) revealed that localization on Type-0 is underway for North America and Europe. He says that details will be shared on that soon.
Regarding FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, Kitase says that although there was a trailer shown back in January of this year for Japan, the team has been hard at work on finishing the game. Naturally, we’ll know more in the coming months.

EDIT - Update, false. Had a friend who knows spanish on the FFWiki look at it.

"What else can you/he say about the other games from FNC? We haven't heard anything about Type-0 or Versus for months. What is the next stage for the FF series?"

"[Laughs] Type-0, as you probably know, was released in Japan last month, so it (the game?) is finished. Versus has not yet been released in Japan, but there was a trailer for it last January. There is nothing confirmed yet for Europe. As soon as we're finished with everything, I'm going to sit down and ponder about the next step."

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
hmmm... excitement? I will optimistically wait for an official announcement, but yay.

btw, we have a type-0 thread :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, the whole thing is false, or just the details about one game or the other? Kind of had my doubts about its veracity when it said that SE had been hard at work on Versus XIII.

Both the "hard at work" and "Versus XIII" parts of the sentence raised alarm.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
As far as Versus XIII goes, 'hard work' might as well be 'remembering we were supposed to be making this thing'.

Splintered

unsavory tart
TBH, I don't even think Versus is real. I think it's just a figment of Nomura's imagination.

I'm tentative about Type-0. I don't know why Squeenix wouldn't want to put it in North America (maybe the Vita coming so soon?) but you never know with them.

Also sometimes when I read this thread title I think that Hope is going to be in Type-0.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
- omg Hope is going to be included in the western version of Type- O ! Fangirls :awesome:

- reads thread.

- Ohhhh that kind of hope....:sadpanda:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Huh? Hope in Type 0? I swear I got lost in there.

Either way well. I wouldn't get my hopes up at this part of the game. Its been two months... but, if they do it will be a good thing. I just hate all this things about "Its real!" "Type 0 will hit overseas!" "There is hope!" Fuck hope I need to know for sure already. Its getting kind of sick and Im already losing my patience.

It sounds like a those "Buy one and we guarantee you, you will lose weight" kind of announcements.

@Tiff: Dear, just by reading Type 0 YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED. Ho <3

EDIT:
Can you share the link? I know spanish and I'm rather curious about that.

Last edited:

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Last edited:

jammi568

Rookie Adventurer
I didn't think that anyone gave a damn about this game anymore. :loopy:

Well, I like to get surprised at least once a day.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I do give a lot about this game. I thought I didn't so much because I don't have time to play anymore. But hearing it will come out made me excited, so I guess I do give a damn about it :monster:

I don't know how and when I'll play it, but I'll damn sure get it :awesome:

Top Bottom