Hopes for Remake & Rebirth (story/content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those look amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of the playable cast done in that style.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the shaving nicks and pores on Cid Highwind's chin.

Or the light blue veins on Vincent Valentine's forehead thanks to his extremely pale skin from sleeping in a coffin for 30 years.

:mon:

I'm just blown away at the detail in these renders. Unreal. Unreal detail level. I never thought I'd see the day S-E could impress me with their detailed visuals.

I honestly stopped being impressed with S-E's level of visuals with FFXIII. Because it was just expected.

But lookie here... They broke their limits, so to speak.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
In terms of ratings, I saw a PEGI 16 rating from the official twitter on one gif. Back in 1997 it was T for Teen, not sure if the uncensored swears are going to bump it up to whatever is above T.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I bet they don't swear so much in French. Also, the French are not likely to be bothered by the Honeybee Inn scene.

Mate we swear much more than you lot haha. But I think we're going to get the English voiceover anyway, because they won't localise fully, English aside. Which doesn't really bother me, since I hated that dubbing in Advent Children (only watched it in JP as a result).

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Mate we swear much more than you lot haha. But I think we're going to get the English voiceover anyway, because they won't localise fully, English aside. Which doesn't really bother me, since I hated that dubbing in Advent Children (only watched it in JP as a result).
XV got a French dub.

Can't you buy an English version in France? I have been able to buy English versions of 3 Dragon Qest Games and FFXV in the Suisse Romande. Quite often all the different language versions are on the same disc, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom