Hopes for the remake (story/content)

waw

Pro Adventurer
I know it won't happen, but I wouldn't mind DLC chapters post the final installment dealing with OTWTAS, AC, and Dirge. At that point, all the assets they'd need will likely/mostly be made. Fans would buy those DLCs at that point I bet. Even a final Genesis/Weiss chapter would probably be gobbled up.

Pandemonium

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I know it won't happen, but I wouldn't mind DLC chapters post the final installment dealing with OTWTAS, AC, and Dirge. At that point, all the assets they'd need will likely/mostly be made. Fans would buy those DLCs at that point I bet. Even a final Genesis/Weiss chapter would probably be gobbled up.
And I would gladly watch playthroughs of them on YouTube. Especially if one of them was Genesis/Weiss.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Hi guys, it's been some years. Hope you are all doing fine. Would anyone happen to know what's the consensus on Aeris's revival on remake - is there a chance the original death scene could be avoided and/or Aeris revived? Any interesting theories or videos someone could point me out to?

I'm just curious.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
If they change anything about it, then I'd imagine there would be a spike in site traffic.

We don't know each other but welcome back anyhow.
Thanks mate, strange to be here. I did some detective work and it's only been around 3+ years since I last logged in... I kind of stumbled back upon this forum through a ff7 related YT-video. Let's see, perhaps I'll find something of interest here again - this used to be such a defining place pre-remake era (I mean for me personally).

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
Hi guys, it's been some years. Hope you are all doing fine. Would anyone happen to know what's the consensus on Aeris's revival on remake - is there a chance the original death scene could be avoided and/or Aeris revived? Any interesting theories or videos someone could point me out to?

I'm just curious.
Do I start this up again?

Probably best not, I’ll have MakoEyes track me down and gut me like a fish. 😂

Top Bottom