Hopes for Remake & Rebirth (story/content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
I think the original character has been slightly misremembered as well. The idea that it was a massive oversexualised character really came just from the animated cutscenes, because they were obviously being a bit creative with the newly invented physics simulations. The in-game models and character portraits weren't that bad at all though.
The main thing that looks weird about this is that her legs are like 70% of her height:
latest

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
I love her character. In a lot of ways, she is the hero of the story.

So if I could pick only one thing to add, it would be more stuff concerning Tifa. I want to see her post-Nibelheim life, even if it's just a flashback. Gameplay-wise, I really hope she's the ass-kicker she is in Advent Children. Just a real bruiser. That would rock my world.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
And even then, as one more naturally suited to magic, Aerith should be fearsome in this regard. I hope this will come across as much as, say, Cloud should be physically imposing or Yuffie should be agile.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
Yeah although they are constrained by the story as well. Aerith can't be that tough really, in the same way Yuna can't be that tough. Because then it wouldn't make sense that they both need protecting so much in the story.
Whereas it isn't suggested that Tifa needed protecting at all.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, they still need to be a little tough. It stands to reason Aerith had to use that metal rod once or twice in the world she grew up in.

And Yuna freed herself from her Al Bhed kidnappers.

Reactions: Ite

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Aeris and Yuna need protection for the same reason important political leaders do, it's not a comment on their combat abilities, it's just because they're the characters that the antagonists most want to kidnap/harm.

Hope we get the option to dress Tifa in her AC costume.

Aeris doesn't have to be a sheltered flower to need protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom