• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hopes for Remake & Rebirth (story/content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that his arc is finished, and I'm not so attached to him as a character that I want him to keep dogging the party's footsteps. I wouldn't object if he crops up once or twice.

What I personally, for reasons, think would be better is if once they're out in the open world, the BC Turks fulfil Chadley's role, though in a slightly different way. What different way, I don't know yet. But once you're out in the open world you ought to be able to get summons materia from boss fights and your weapons upgraded at weapon merchants. Their world ought to be rich and complex enough to make Chadley redundant outside of Midgar.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Chadley would be best served in the inevitable installment that has the return to Midgar where he helps Reeve shutdown the Mako Cannon and evacuate the citizens from the city.

In terms of fulfilling Chadley's role, the answer is an obvious Bugenhagen since his planetarium easily serves the same purpose as the Battle Simulator and it'd make perfect sense for him to be working with Chadley remotely to assist in gathering data. Especially on summons. He'd have interesting and hilarious dialogue for each of the summons gathered. The Battle Square can serve the same function of the Corner Colosseum.

I think the BC Turks would best be served as optional bosses there, instead.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Chad is now working out on Wall Market's gym.

I don't feel he has charisma either as a kid or cyborg or whatever he is plus he looks stupid. He's done his part already.

He should be introduced like a trouble-maker that hacks cellphones and happens to help you or a kid trying to fit in without success, but he has zero personality or perceivable story, he's just standing there all the time acting neither like a kid or a funny android that jokes around with lasers. He's boring.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I guess it just depends on if they want to keep the battle simulator or not. I'm honestly hoping summon battles are more seamlessly integrated into the actual story next time around rather than being a side thing, which would make Chadley redundant in that regard.

afsdfer4

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Lkfasdd
People of their international have the lifestyles expectancy of a person inside the center a long time to buy new smoker for food, you can read some reviews. They're off to enroll in the army at fourteen, and they are old guys by the point they may be forty.

Last edited by a moderator:

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
I want outfits for the beach and the cold and even the Shinra uniforms. All they do are make Yuffie and barret sailors, but maybe have Nanaki and Aerith or Tifa in something other than grunt gear (while Cloud must be with grunt gear and maybe whichever girl he is closest with is also in grunt gear with him).

Also space suits damn it.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
What do you think this is? FF VIII Remake?

It turns out the Sephiroth you fight at the end of Part 1 is indeed OG Sephiroth. After he died again in AC, he is sent to the Farplane where he corrupts it and uses it to view every timeline happening, except one. He sees a FFVII universe that goes so far off course than OG FFVII that it's actually the FFVIII universe, but FFVIII's universe shares similarities to the FFVIIR universe like the ability to wear spacesuits unlike the OG FFVII universe, which didn't even think about inventing that yet. This one is under time compression and he decides to steal that idea to use for world domination instead of Meteor, which is used as a red herring in Part 3. He thinks he can do a much better job than Ultimecia did but gets killed instead by Remake Cloud. Remake AC and Remake DoC never happen (you fight Sephiroth's Remnants as the villains of Part 2 and Azul replaces Aerith in her absence in Part 3. So the movie and game are covered in the Remake) and this sets up for Lightning Rides Again: Final Fantasy XIII

Last edited:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
It turns out the Sephiroth you fight at the end of Part 1 is indeed OG Sephiroth. After he died again in AC, he is sent to the Farplane where he corrupts it and uses it to view every timeline happening, except one. He sees a FFVII universe that goes so far off course than OG FFVII that it's actually the FFVIII universe, but FFVIII's universe shares similarities to the FFVIIR universe like the ability to wear spacesuits unlike the OG FFVII universe, which didn't even think about inventing that yet. This one is under time compression and he decides to steal that idea to use for world domination instead of Meteor, which is used as a red herring in Part 3. He thinks he can do a much better job than Ultimecia did but gets killed instead by Remake Cloud. Remake AC and Remake DoC never happen (you fight Sephiroth's Remnants as the villains of Part 2 and Azul replaces Aerith in her absence in Part 3. So the movie and game are covered in the Remake) and this sets up for Lightning Rides Again: Final Fantasy XIII

And this is still better than KHs storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom