• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hopes for Remake & Rebirth (story/content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I think that's a stretch. There have been numerous occasions where inaccurate translations have led to misinterpreting the meanings. Maybe they were trying to say something to the effect of "Aerith is back, I'm so glad she's part of my life", etc.

Besides, I have a hard time imagining anyone directly involved with production would drop such a blatant hint, Squenix would probably lose their shit over it.

a_apple 2.0

Pro Adventurer
AKA
a_apple
I think that's a stretch. There have been numerous occasions where inaccurate translations have led to misinterpreting the meanings. Maybe they were trying to say something to the effect of "Aerith is back, I'm so glad she's part of my life", etc.

Besides, I have a hard time imagining anyone directly involved with production would drop such a blatant hint, Squenix would probably lose their shit over it.
Can somebody translate the tweet?:rclosedmonster:

a_apple 2.0

Pro Adventurer
AKA
a_apple
Sounds like she confirmed she was going to work soon on Remake again (Date of the tweet is Sept. 4th).

Have I already said that DeepL's pretty incredible as far as machine translator goes?

Also, tweet:

It's hard to believe that she is working just now on part II tho
I mean look at Cloud and Tifas mocap actors, they are posting since June stuff that seems to be related to FF7r and to be honest they probably worked way before that on part II.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
If there is a Tifa DLC, there might be more scene where the two were needed. She's posted this in September, there's just no way that they have already ended working on Remake at that point. That second line may also be more mysterious - maybe she's talking about another character? She doesn't seem to tweet very much about her work, it's not her official mocap account (she doesn't seem to have one). There are a lot of things that could explain why she tweeted specifically this on that day.

Edit: here is what @odekopeko told me:

Here she is being hopeful to meet [her character Aerith] again. The person she feels so happy to have met.

So it does sound like they have finished the mocap acting?

I should edit again: Peko has told me since then that Aerith's mocap actress was definitely referring to the first part of Remake, not the second part. At least that's how she felt, reading the tweet.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
It's hard to believe that she is working just now on part II tho
I mean look at Cloud and Tifas mocap actors, they are posting since June stuff that seems to be related to FF7r and to be honest they probably worked way before that on part II.
Covid’s absolute sledgehammer to the industry aside, production doesn’t typically move that laterally. The talent can be scheduled separately apart from one another, this allows productions to negotiate for less pay, as it condenses a given performer’s committed days rather than splitting them between performers. When you go in for a voiceover session, for instance, it’s just you in the booth. No need to pay you while someone else is recording.

a_apple 2.0

Pro Adventurer
AKA
a_apple
Covid’s absolute sledgehammer to the industry aside, production doesn’t typically move that laterally. The talent can be scheduled separately apart from one another, this allows productions to negotiate for less pay, as it condenses a given performer’s committed days rather than splitting them between performers. When you go in for a voiceover session, for instance, it’s just you in the booth. No need to pay you while someone else is recording.
No not at all, I was talking about the other mo cap actors who are clearly already back in business
I mean logically that tweet of Aerith's mocap actor couldn't be about her death since there is literally no way they already reach that part. So maybe it really just means that she is through with all her scenes, I means she doesn't seem to post about ff7r regularly so that makes me think there seems to be something bigger going on but yeah in the end it's all just speculation

Last edited:

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
Can somebody translate the tweet?:rclosedmonster:

I can, I speak intermediate Japanese. If anyone is fluent or is a native speaker, feel free to correct me and explain because it helps :D

This is actually a little bit complicated, it isn't straight forward and I'm curious by it. It could carry a tone of goodbye, however I don't think it does. I think it's more "I'm so happy that we have been able to cross paths again" - in related to the pandemic. Like that kind of tone.

また あなたに会えるんだね
So, we meet again

私の人生で 出会えてよかったひと よろしくね うん
* I'm happy that we can cross paths again, I look foward to working with you (please treat me well, nice to meet you - I think in this sense it's I look forward to working with you)

This is where I have doubts because of 出会えて is a weird conjugation, I think it might be a potential form but I'm not sure and the conjugation doesn't translate.

I'm curious now, so I'm going to ask some friends. Over to HelloTalk.

I have an answer from a native speaker, I was more or less correct. It isn't a goodbye because you wouldn't use よろしく

Lit: So we meet again, I appreciate that I can cross paths with you again, I look forward to working with you" (or nice to meet you)

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
So

the ghost things/alternate timeline stuff, whatever is going on with Zack

— not looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom