• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horizon II Forbidden West

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I’m hyped enough to consider getting a PS5... Zero Dawn is up there in my favorite all-time games.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Zero Dawn is one of the best games I have played on the PS4 and I am looking forward to replay it on the PS5. enhanced hopefully.

I am so hyped for the Forbidden West! I am hoping for flying mounts this time and a much bigger map. Better Melee combat! Great story and characters :D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
They have artwork up on the instragram profile: https://www.instagram.com/guerrillagames/

Looks like Talanah is back?!

Which is great because I ship it :awesome:

Smzxaarl.png

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah we had no clue wtf it was early in the trailer even though I know the setting of the game, :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Excellent, so that'll be an early 2022 release window then (I think it's been years since a high profile title actually released in the year they said they wanted to release it in) - which gives me plenty of time to actually play Zero Dawn lol.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Excellent, so that'll be an early 2022 release window then (I think it's been years since a high profile title actually released in the year they said they wanted to release it in) - which gives me plenty of time to actually play Zero Dawn lol.

For some reason I thought you'd played it already?

It's incredibly good. I know I say that about almost every game I play, but I just loved the story. The gameplay was fun, but challenging for me at times.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
My only expectation was the game not having garbage melee, thanks Guerrilla for delivering an improvement!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So excited. Glad I am skipping trailers because I will be playing the PS4 version lol, but I’m just really glad a sequel is happening.

Top Bottom