• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female

Hottest Female

• AvecAloes

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Bex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

• Clicky Person

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Danseru-kun

• Demona (Sizheng)

• Dumb Apple (Geo)

• Fangu

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Kat (Dana Scully)

• Kuroto

• looneymoon (Rishi)

• Soak

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Someone named Octo

• Sprites

• Tennyo

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Unlucky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Everyone knows TLS has tons of pretty ladies, but this is a vote for the prettiest.

Hopefully somebody has tracked down all the pictures people have posted. This thread is likely to be a source of many, as is the photo thread. If no one comes up with pictures soon, I probably will later today.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
As much as I love avec,Fangu . My heart will always belong to Tennyo. Even though she wants nothing of the sort from me.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Quite frankly I would have sexy times with any of the ladies on that list (yes I'm aware my name is up there too).

AvecAloes

Donator
Hahahahahaha, touché, Force :monster:

Too many beautiful womenz on TLS...this is too hard. I must think on this.

Perhaps in my bunk.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Thank the gods for Clicky. Cause without her I think my brain would have exploded out the top of my head like Herman Munster before I picked someone to vote for :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Voted for Soak.
Everyone on the list is pretty though, unfortunately these awards polls dont allow for multiple votes :<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yes, I did indicate it might've been a good idea to allow multiple votes, :monster:.

In categories like this though, there's a high risk of everyone just voting for everyone.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I voted for Tenny, since I was most struck by her beauty out of all. But again, another tough catgory. Sprites has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, and Soak and Avec have got bods to die for.

Gawd, I sound like a lesbian!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right, so at least three regular posters have seen my n00dz and my name ain't up there.

/wrist

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think I nominated like two people for awards because I assumed everyone else would nominate everyone deserving :sadpanda: Next year I guess I won't make that mistake :sadpanda:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'd have sworn I saw Mage's name in the nomination thread, but looking back I don't see it now.

Ghost X

I think it is fair to say she should receive the hottest unnominated female award. Just look at "hottest female in the world" articles in various magazines, where the women just happen to be rich and famous or something, totally forgetting the ladies that are not famous or not rich who are clearly hotter :wacky:.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If you spend that amount of time beating around the bush on a regular basis, I think you and I should hook up. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I voted for Tenny, since I was most struck by her beauty out of all.

Oh wow, I have no idea what to say...

These are new feelings...

tumblr_m52feaLwi11r3zat8.gif

Fangu

Great Old One
I voted for Soak

this poll is bugged though, it says I'm in second place :monster:
bugged, or you guys need new glasses :monster:

Top Bottom