• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female

Hottest Female?

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • looneymoon

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • crack

• Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Aki

• Ryu

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Bex

• Total voters

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I retract my vote for you as best n00b Tifabelle -_-

*gasp* But I voted for you for best mod. Do you feel the love?

Rin said:
Dude, that's such a crack pairing.

Force x Tres if anything. Force is such a cute Uke, and Tres is the perfect Seme for him.

But Tres wasn't a choice for female. But ForcexTres does make a better pairing <3

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
*gasp* But I voted for you for best mod. Do you feel the love?

But Tres wasn't a choice for female. But ForcexTres does make a better pairing <3

I'm choosing one of the other hot female nominees.
Rinoa, for example, since no one's given her any love. Of course, her BF might have an issue with that.

crack

Donator
I do love Tres...

peXlJ.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I do love Tres...

Oh God. I can't believe it. I kept these feelings to myself all this time because I never thought you'd ever, ever feel the same.

Force, I ... I want you to be my uke so bad.

I'm choosing one of the other hot female nominees.
Rinoa, for example, since no one's given her any love. Of course, her BF might have an issue with that.

Know when this matters? Never.

*cough* Tres, you charmer. xD

You have my number. No one has to know

I would so happily be your dirty little secret/that mistake from your early adulthood.

crack

Donator
Being female I will have to over analyze everything you say to other people though! :awesome:

and kim p., dig a hole and toss yourself in there

@tres: :@

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

crack

Donator
not sure what kimble wrote about you in this thread to make you say that but that's kinda harsh
how the hell would you get kimble from kim p.? and crawl back into your hole

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
tres y u no post

i was serious

You want me to post about kneading his earlobe between my lips while I breathe slow, hot breaths onto the side of his face, twirling his shimmery locks around my finger before giving his hair a sharp tug? Then describe how the fingers on my other hand rub their way to the top of his bare back, where my hands somewhat roughly caress his shoulders before I shove his head down and tell him to keep it there in a commanding voice? And after describe how my fingernails scrawl their way down his back to his hips and assume positions on either side?

Now why would I do that? :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Like the bounciest bewbs one, can't vote without pics!

There are some in the Picture Thread. That's how I voted :monster:

Tres & Force each have a picture there. Which makes me able to visualize Tres' post. And it is disturbing.

Top Bottom