• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female?

Hottest Female?

• crack

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • OWD

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Adri

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Monochrome Delirious

• winter

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zee

• Bex

• Mage (Ryoko)

• Tifabelle

• Ava (Raven Roth)

• Celes (Tiff)

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Rishi (looneymoon)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Aki

• Brooke (WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DOUCHEBAGS)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Why does this have a question mark and Hottest Male doesnt? I want answers!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
where's rishi

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Also I feel stupid and apologetic for not realising OWD was a girl. Sorry about that.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
where are all the others

where

also where's yaccers :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hottest female- causing drama three years running even without totally legitimate joke nominations!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
uuhhh, I'm pretty sure mine was a joke nomination :monster:

Also, I'm pretty sure I nominated yaccy :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
everyone on that list is smoking

EVERYONE

why u maek this so hard tls

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Vote for Tiff/ Celes guyz. She's so pretty and she doesn't realize it. D: SHE NEEDS TO THE KNOW THE TRUTH DAMMIT.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
lbFxJ.gif

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The thing with missing nominees is that a bunch of votes are cast before they're all on there, meaning that they're all made without all of the options in front of them. Someone could be wanting to vote for Kat RIGHT NOW but can't because she's not on there. So they vote for someone else instead.

In the words of Peter Griffin: you're my silver medal

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The thing with missing nominees is that a bunch of votes are cast before they're all on there, meaning that they're all made without all of the options in front of them. Someone could be wanting to vote for Kat RIGHT NOW but can't because she's not on there. So they vote for someone else instead.

In the words of Peter Griffin: you're my silver medal

Yep, a lot of people never check back to see that options have been added, and if they do, they may be too lazy to ask to have their votes changed. Ideally we would go PM everyone who voted in threads that had options added and see if they want to change their votes. I could get around to this if people think it's important enough, but we'd have to double check the votes nominations first, because there have been so many mistakes that I'm pretty sure there are others we probably haven't caught. I know, for example, that at least two people weren't included on the Pistoning Pen0r vote that should have been.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So none of my nominations count because people felt the need to arbitrarily overlook them?

Fuck yall niggas I'm taking my ball and going home.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Hey, I just said I'd go to the length of PMing people who already voted to tell that additional choices were added to the polls if people thought it was important. I think that's pretty much the opposite of saying your nominations don't count.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Some of them might not ever know the polls have been redone if we don't bother telling them. However I could just compile a list of everyone who voted on polls in the last few days and mass PM all of them saying all the polls have been redone.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, I guess. It shouldn't take much longer to run a query of who voted and PM all of them though. vBulletin lets you PM multiple members at a time so yeah.

Top Bottom