• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female?

Hottest Female?

• crack

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • OWD

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Adri

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Monochrome Delirious

• winter

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zee

• Bex

• Mage (Ryoko)

• Tifabelle

• Ava (Raven Roth)

• Celes (Tiff)

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Rishi (looneymoon)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Aki

• Brooke (WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DOUCHEBAGS)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hey unlike you I'm sometimes a gentleman.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
And it's gone. :P

Not quite. It was quoted before it got changed.

Untitled-1.jpg

because i am >:

View/Save/Do unspeakable things with it quickly

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Not quite. It was quoted before it got changed.
View/Save/Do unspeakable things with it quickly

Stay classy there, TLS

Untitled-1.jpg

because i am >:

what happened

why are there thanks

IM CONFUSED AND AS MAYOR DEMAND ANSWERS

EDIT: Oh wait there was a quote of it so it still exists. BEX IS THAT THE UNDERWEAR WE BOUGHT TOGETHER

because I may or may not totally be wearing my purple ones right now

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
*stumbles into thread

Hai, Mumble are you really Bex's cousin or is that in the spiritual sense? :huh:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
go back to fcf for your n0ds, you'll rarely find one here.

MASA CAN SUPPLY THOUGH

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I for one appriciate the love-in, I was getting a bit distressed back there for a while. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Can someone split that shitstain out of what was otherwise a decent thread?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
im honestly offended bex took those pix and she's not even wearing the fiotis panties i made her

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Awful lot of flaming going on these past ~20 posts or so.

If you spot flaming or feel there's a problem, just report it. There's no need to call it out in thread. Let us know and we'll handle whoever's flaming or being a problem.

I'm going to split out the bullshit and expect everyone to be mature and respectful from this point on.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Respectful and mature?

SO HU WANTZ TO SEE MAII NEWDZ AND CAWWWWWWWK?????e1rtyuio

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Alex, you have the same name as me, and thus that makes you automatically awesome. But if I may suggest one thing, instead of being all "O gaiz u R so immature!", you could simply not visit this thread, right?

I do not mean to sound rude, honestly. But if you don't like what's going on in one thread, you may as well simply not visit it. Especially when nobody's attacking you or going against your own self.

Do I make sense? :)

As an example; I do not like the drama going on in the LTD thread, so I do not visit it anymore. I could go and add more drama by stating my 100% honest opinion. But I won't.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
yeah i took it down becaue enough people saw it
that's nice

so yeah, respect me taking it down and take it down yourself pls

the thought of tls fapping to my pic makes me feel sort of ill
not that i'd flatter myself that much mind

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, you have the same name as me, and thus that makes you automatically awesome. But if I may suggest one thing, instead of being all "O gaiz u R so immature!", you could simply not visit this thread, right?

I do not mean to sound rude, honestly. But if you don't like what's going on in one thread, you may as well simply not visit it. Especially when nobody's attacking you or going against your own self.

Do I make sense? :)

As an example; I do not like the drama going on in the LTD thread, so I do not visit it anymore. I could go and add more drama by stating my 100% honest opinion. But I won't.
Cheers, but it was more a commentary on the entire forum's state of mind for the past few days, rather than being localised to this one specific thread. It just happened to end up being posted here because this is where the action is, playa.

Thanks for being civil though

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Ah I get what you mean then!

Sometimes it's good to let yourself go, as long as you don't take it too far, though. That's what I think, at least.

Oh, by no means you need to thank me. That's the least I can do. I guess you've seen I do not tend to attack people for no reason, so...

I also think if we're all civil, things can work pretty much without any trouble. So I have to try and live by that principle. I admit I can't always do it, though :(

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
yeah i took it down becaue enough people saw it
that's nice

so yeah, respect me taking it down and take it down yourself pls

the thought of tls fapping to my pic makes me feel sort of ill
not that i'd flatter myself that much mind

Picture has been removed from quotations, as requested.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If you spot flaming or feel there's a problem, just report it. There's no need to call it out in thread. Let us know and we'll handle whoever's flaming or being a problem.
Wait, I was just told that that creates a thread and multiple emails and a bunch of trouble. Now you want ne to do that instead of one post? That's...confusing.

Reporting it is, then, I guess. :s

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If you see something that you believe is in actual violation of the rules, such as flaming, it's best to report it rather than talk about it publicly. If it's not in violation of the rules (like a misplaced thread or something), you should probably just PM a staff member.

Top Bottom