• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Male

Hottest Male

• Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

• Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Flintlock

• ForceStealer

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Masamune

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

• Mr. Ite

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• Tetsujin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for TLS' best looking male.

Hopefully somebody has tracked down all the pictures people have posted. This thread is likely to be a source of many, as is the photo thread. If no one comes up with pictures soon, I probably will later today.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well yes. Anything but complete and utter victory to the cost of everyone else's pride and dignity is not good enough, :monster:.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Yop, I challenge you. This time next year, we shall both get ourselves to peak sexiness via lifting heavy things over and over, and perhaps swimming or cycling or some sort of foot-based propulsive movement. It will be heavily documented and goofy as hell.

This is an open challenge to all men on this poll.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Yop, I challenge you. This time next year, we shall both get ourselves to peak sexiness via lifting heavy things over and over, and perhaps swimming or cycling or some sort of foot-based propulsive movement. It will be heavily documented and goofy as hell.

Challenge Accepted. May the best man or Yop win.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Oh God. I may not be up to the challenge. Or I may be. Who knows. But I still wonder how someone voted for me? Thanks though, mysterious person! :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

I shall think about it :desu:
I shall think about other people doing it. Have fun!

Top Bottom