• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Male

Hottest Male?

• Mog

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Force

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Mr. Ite

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Dacon

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Masamune

• hitoshura

• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Alex

• Cookie Monster (road)

• Alex Strife

• Total voters

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
A warmup, a pic from maybe a year and a half ago, of my legs.

legsjpg.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Imma take my picture down now :monster:

Remember I quoted it, if you don't want to fiddle around with image hosting let me know and i'll edit my post. Or you could do it yourself? I dunno if you still have mod powers or not. EDIT: Never mind I got rid now.

why would you even say that

Haha I presumed it was some kind of crazy slang I just don't know and hoped it don't mean what first poppd into my head :P

:P Yep, that's just the name I am familiar with. Although I realise it implies I am attracted to men with crabs :lol:

A warmup, a pic from maybe a year and a half ago, of my legs.

legsjpg.jpg

Wot no sock garters?!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
:P Yep, that's just the name I am familiar with. Although I realise it implies I am attracted to men with crabs :lol:
you took this thread of goodness from nice things involving words like 'happy' and 'treasure', and replaced it with 'you must be crawling with lice but it's nice that you leave them a means of escaping your crotch'

your love of h.r. giger is taking on a different angle now

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Also I haven't had mod powers for like a year lol

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Also I haven't had mod powers for like a year lol

Yeah but to be honest I looked up Emeritus because I am unfamiliar with the term and it said that: "Emeritus does not necessarily indicate that the person is retired from all the duties of her/his previous positions; he/she may continue to exercise some of them."

So I dunno, I thought maybe you had powers that you could use in an emergency, like the Matrix in Transformers. To uh....bring the smackdown in our darkest hour :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Wot no sock garters?!

This was about a year and a half before your request for me to pose tasetfully in them, mind.

Remember, I'm one of those crazy people who wears sandals the entire year round. I only own like two or three pairs of socks, and one of them is used for carrying my dice around in.

Edit: I typed post instead of pose, but I could do both, really.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah but to be honest I looked up Emeritus because I am unfamiliar with the term and it said that: "Emeritus does not necessarily indicate that the person is retired from all the duties of her/his previous positions; he/she may continue to exercise some of them."

So I dunno, I thought maybe you had powers that you could use in an emergency, like the Matrix in Transformers. To uh....bring the smackdown in our darkest hour :monster:

If I have any mod powers I'm not aware of them.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
This was about a year and a half before your request for me to pose tasetfully in them, mind.

Remember, I'm one of those crazy people who wears sandals the entire year round. I only own like two or three pairs of socks, and one of them is used for carrying my dice around in.

Edit: I typed post instead of pose, but I could do both, really.

Fair enough, but how can you live with so few socks?! I have about 30 pairs of socks so I never run out.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have like thirty pairs of socks and I always run out.

Two pairs, might as well not even have socks!

speaking of socks, ite should post some pictures of him wearing socks. just saying. earn those 9 votes.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
If I have any mod powers I'm not aware of them.

I think they're limited to the one subforum, since you're one of our mods, not a super.

Fair enough, but how can you live with so few socks?! I have about 30 pairs of socks so I never run out.

I wear sandals. All the time. And I know enough not to wear socks with sandals. So I really have no need for socks. And when I don't wear sandals, I typically graduate straight up to winter boots, which are not all that comfortable with socks on as well.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
And I know enough not to wear socks with sandals.

A clear sign that you can't be a German or of German descent.

Germans wear socks with sandals all the time.
ALL. THE. TIME.

Like, idgi. It defeats the fucking purpose of sandals.

Fangu

Great Old One

ALL. THE. TIME.

Unfortunately, Norway says "hello we are alike" on that subject :(

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
fuck everything i'm voting brent

he looks like he stepped out of the illiad
and the only way you could hope to stop him was to have a god guide your arrow into his heel but that would never happen because the gods hate you

some greek hero shit is all i'm sayin man

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
fuck everything i'm voting brent

he looks like he stepped out of the illiad
and the only way you could hope to stop him was to have a god guide your arrow into his heel but that would never happen because the gods hate you

some greek hero shit is all i'm sayin man

ahahahahahah are you high

the heroes in the illiad were white :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think you are full of shit but okay :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

ALL. THE. TIME.

Unfortunately, Norway says "hello we are alike" on that subject :(

I have a friend who does the same thing. I think he might do the same even in the summer. I don't get it either.

ahahahahahah are you high

the heroes in the illiad were white :awesome:

Hey, if white dudes can be asians, you can be a greek hero. You're better suited, at least.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hey, if white dudes can be asians, you can be a greek hero. You're better suited, at least.

Hey, if hollywood has taught me anything, white people can be ANY race.

Top Bottom