House M.D.

AKA
Guy Manuel
Um, why the fuck is there not a thread about this show yet? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only cool, awesome person who is in love with it, but maybe I'm wrong since there's no existing thread.

Anyway, Jesus fucking Christ some crazy shit has been going down. I was not expecting what happened at the end of the fifth season, tbh. We knew he was
hallucinating, and we thought House could tell reality from delusion, but boy were we wrong! Hahaha....anyway, Cameron and Chases wedding was stupid.

Their relationship is stupid and I still hate Cameron and I'm still wondering why anyone would want to marry her. Yeah, it's a show, but I've got nothing else to live for. I hope they don't force us to watch something similar with Foreman and 13, because their relationship is gay, too.

The only two people who have any attraction for each other that I would bother watching is House and Cuddy. It's not real, it's all about lust. Frankly, I was disappointed by what appeared to be Cuddy taking care of House during his withdrals because it meant he was giving in. But House doesn't give in; hence my joy at the fact that it was all just a hallucination.

All's I know is I can't wait for the sixth season to start. Does anyone know when that might be? :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Awesome show, but I hate the channels that broadcast it over here - they'll start re-running the first season halfway another season, run two seasons at the same time on different channels, and I have no clue whatsoever when or how they're going to pick up on it again.

In other words, I should go and download it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Season Finale was really fucked up.

What happened to House was sad.

the way they had the scenes of the wedding playing through it were a kick in the nuts tbh. Don't like Cameron or Chase.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OMG Finally :monster:

I love House M.D. :awesome: The show makes me feel smarter.

I've only seen up to Season 3 though. :( I don't know where they air the show on our cable. Been looking forever DDDX

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've only seen the eps through season three, and right after he makes the decision in season four. I'm way too far behind :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's not lupus.

That's all I know about this show, I should really goan find out moar, but lazy, ;monster:.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
When will it be lupus, anyhow? :monster:

House_MD_Nutshell_Theater_by_whitehaiku.png

AKA
Guy Manuel
Uh, when the fuck did this conversation become about being black? You guys are easily distracted.

Anyway, I think my favorite season finale so far has been number 4.
I was not expecting Amber to die and the way they went about telling the story by recreating House's memories and Wilson letting her go was really powerful. The beginning of season 5 with House and Wilson's relationship was great, too. I loved seeing Wilson try to ignore the fact that he can't "quit" House and that House can't really function knowing Wilson hated him. But everything in between was just kind of boring after that; Cameron and Chase, Foreman and 13, even Cutner's death was blah, but I know that wasn't planned.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I have to agree with you, that one was by far the best.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I like this show, although I admit my interest declined rather sharply after the whole Survivor arc.
Mostly because I liked the original cast of ducklings and wish they could have kept them around as a team longer, but also because I would have picked a slightly different new set. Namely, I would have gone with somebody other than Thirteen, like the Mormon or with CTB in the first place.

Nothing against Thirteen, but I just found those two alternatives to be more interesting.

So, anyone got a favorite episode or two-parter?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have, like, TEN favorite episodes. I actually made a list, and they're all just from seasons one through three :monster:

-DNR
-Three Stories
-Failure to Communicate
-All In
-Merry Little Christmas
-One Day, One Room
-Half-Wit
-Human Error

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The season 4 start / end
the one with Amber's death
was very good, maybe even the best that I've seen yet. Certainly in terms of visuals and progress of the story and whatnot.

And I clearly remember it being lupus at least once, perhaps twice. Hence, 'it's not lupus' failed to be a universal truth.

The first episode (the pilot) also looks weird (in terms of visuals / style), btw.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I know. I told my roommate that, and his response was something like "we obviously look for different things, then".

What a tard.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
On the visual style? It's pretty obvious, I think, :monster:. Less saturated / clear colors (like it's hazy or something all the time), more 'omg im ded srs'-style acting and directing / camera work, etc.

This video is Laurie's audition for that episode:

He was praised for his true American speech, which is luzly because he's as British as they come, :monster:. See also this win video with a dyke.

Top Bottom