How can I view the 3D models of FFVII?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGolPv9hD98#noexternalembed

And I downloaded the 3D model viewer for FFVII but I don't know how to get the models to view on it. I put the disk in the computer but my computer doesn't show any of the relevant .Izs files needed to load into it.

So I'm kinda at a loss. :monster:

Does anyone know anything about this? On how I can get this to work? Thank you.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Are you using the psone version or the pc version? You might need the pc version.

If not, I dunno maybe you have to extract the contents of the disc images.

edit: Yeah, I see it's the psx version you need. Maybe you need to make an iso out of the disc, and extract the contents of it.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I can help if you have the PC version.

Just go here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=4351.0

Get the program called "ifalna" (if it wont open then also get ficedula.dll)

Then open in your FF7 Install folder either 'char.lgp' for field models or 'battle.lgp' for the battle models

Tho if you only have the PS version I have no idea sorry.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Shit, sadly I only have the PSX version. Is there anything I can do with that...?

Sadly I don't have Nero or anything that can make an ISO of my disc...

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
It's something like Altana View (Final Fantasy XI).... btw...you'll need the PC version...because it uses the ".dat" archives of the game.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No, the program in question is used with the psx version.

Mako, try Power Iso.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Mine can't. It knows the disc is in there but I literally see nothing on the disc, which is fucking strange. Because on my old PC that used Windows XP, I could see the contents and shit. Now...on Vista..I see absolutely nothing.

Meh. I'll just make a request then.

Could someone who is capable of this or has done this, show me a close up render of Jenova DEATH? Preferably her face? I'm looking to see what its face looks like and stuff.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I had the same problem a year or two ago when I used that program. It didn't do anything for me =/
But I had even more compatibility issues anyway, since it was the GER version of the game and it didn't work with everything. =/

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I did, and there's absolutely nothing. I can't view anything on the disc at all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Make an iso and extract the contents of the disc from the iso D :

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I guess thats the only choice I have but I got to find one and get the disc space for it first.

But if anyone knows how to do something else or get that close up, it'd be greatly appreciated.

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
While I don't know anything about viewing the stuff on the PS1 game, I can take a shot of JENOVA death's face for you when I get home from work.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh dude, if you could that would be so awesome. I'd be in your debt. A good look at that things face is just what I need.

Might as well throw in a pic of its entire body too. But yeah, thank you so much!

NoenGaruth

AKA
Here ya go Mako, Merry Christmas! (I take Visa, Mastercard or American Express :P)

If you need pics of anything else just lemme know.

EDIT - Btw, what are you planning to do now that you have these? Cosplaying her? XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy fucking shit, you rock. That's exactly what I was looking for. Perfect angles and everything! Awesome!

I wanted to try and make a Jenova DEATH figure. Using clay. I grow tired waiting for the day Square Enix will do a Creature Collection figure of Jenova so...:monster:

Whenever you get the chance again, could you do Jenova SYNTHESIS too?

NoenGaruth

AKA
Done and done.

She will devour your soul

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow dude...I never noticed that was what she looked like from behind...wtf?

That's awesome. Thank you so much!!!! These are again, perfect!!!!

EDIT: I just have one more request for lulz.

Could you do...Jemnezmy cause she's hot and totally awesome? :monster:

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
Alright then, here ya go (Try not to make a mess :monster: )

Also I rekon the 'Snow' version actually looks kinda like Jenova's human form.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMAO thanks dude, Jemnezmy looks as smexy as I remember her.

...And wow I never thought about that regarding Snow. Good observation! You've been so helpful dude. You seriously rock.

Top Bottom