• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How do you change the forum name?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I've seen forum names change but I have no idea how to change them at all. Can I have help in how to do that, please?

Lex

Administrator
Could you explain what you want to do exactly so that I can attempt to understand and provide an answer to this question?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Could you explain what you want to do exactly so that I can attempt to understand and provide an answer to this question?

Um, I'll try my best. I know how forum names when you make one can be changed, I just don't know how to do it if or when I make a mistake or if I want to do it myself. I want to change the name of the forum title where I asked about if Sonic the Hedgehog would work out in future Kingdom Hearts games, but I don't know how to do that and I've tried in any way possible I could and so far I had no luck.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh you mean the thread title? You can just ask someone, or hit the Report button on the first post and ask for a change.

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Administrator
Um, I'll try my best. I know how forum names when you make one can be changed, I just don't know how to do it if or when I make a mistake or if I want to do it myself. I want to change the name of the forum title where I asked about if Sonic the Hedgehog would work out in future Kingdom Hearts games, but I don't know how to do that and I've tried in any way possible I could and so far I had no luck.

As Yop said, you want to change a thread title. Best way is to either message one of us directly (with what you want it to be changed to) or to report your first post in the thread and request it to be changes.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Okay, thanks. Um, where do I report? Sorry, I never reported on forums before. *Shrugs sheepishly*

Top Bottom