• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How long...

...Did it take you to beat DoC? And which level?

Hell, I don't even remember what level I was using... But it only took me about 10 hours.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
...Did it take you to beat DoC? And which level?

Hell, I don't even remember what level I was using... But it only took me about 10 hours.

I don't remeber which level I was using either, what I remember is that I was kind of disappointed because I finished it in about 12 hours or wharever... At least I traded in another game for it, so it wasn't expensive...

I don't remeber which level I was using either, what I remember is that I was kind of disappointed because I finished it in about 12 hours or wharever... At least I traded in another game for it, so it wasn't expensive...

I think I might have been using the first level. XD 'Cause I can pause the game and NOT get shot at...

I'm trying to find a copy it for myself..... My mom hates FF so she won't get my DoC.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
As of today I haven't beat it yet, so it's taking me three years and counting. :monster:

I remember getting bored of playing it and watching the rest on YouTube... And then cba-ing to keep playing it. I don't know if I'll ever beat it, actually. ._.

As of today I haven't beat it yet, so it's taking me three years and counting. :monster:

I remember getting bored of playing it and watching the rest on YouTube... And then cba-ing to keep playing it. I don't know if I'll ever beat it, actually. ._.

3 years? XD Procrastinator?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
It took me 3 days or so. Like sheepy, I kept procrastinating. :awesome: Vincent is hawt, but I just wasn't interested because there were too few AVALANCHE appearances and too much Lucrecia. :awesome:

If I count the hours though, probably just 9-12 hours altogether. I cba to look at my save file. Don't know what level either.

I never replayed it either. Unlike Crisis Core, which I kept replaying whenever and wherever. Must be my 8th playthrough now. :awesome:

It took me 3 days or so. Like sheepy, I kept procrastinating. :awesome: Vincent is hawt, but I just wasn't interested because there were too few AVALANCHE appearances and too much Lucrecia. :awesome:

If I count the hours though, probably just 9-12 hours altogether. I cba to look at my save file. Don't know what level either.

I never replayed it either. Unlike Crisis Core, which I kept replaying whenever and wherever. Must be my 8th playthrough now. :awesome:

I sat for almost 5 hours the one day, because it was raining and I couldn't be arsed to do anything else, and played it. I had fun, but got my ass kicked by another person.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
@Cloudskye

Your mom doesn't like FF? Mine doesn't either :lol: But she doesn't question the obsession any more. She actually forced FFX on me. :lol: I was going crazy because of college year finals and she bought it for me.

@spacesheep

It's actually worth finishing it, despite what people say.

@I am not me

I replayed it a couple of times, which is very little compared to how many times I replayed FFVII and Crisis Core.

@Cloudskye

Your mom doesn't like FF? Mine doesn't either :lol: But she doesn't question the obsession any more. She actually forced FFX on me. :lol: I was going crazy because of college year finals and she bought it for me.

My mom thinks because it has "Fantasy" in the name, it's not worth playing. My friend Emily introduced me to the whole FF thing. She had gotten DoC and FFVII at a GampStop when I was with her one day.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
My mom thinks because it has "Fantasy" in the name, it's not worth playing. My friend Emily introduced me to the whole FF thing. She had gotten DoC and FFVII at a GampStop when I was with her one day.

I remember I bought FFVII when the Platinum edition was released here in Europe. Everyone was saying what a great game it was and whatnot. It was Summer vacation and I had nothing to entertain myself with, so I bought it. Greatest buy ever! :lol:

I remember I bought FFVII when the Platinum edition was released here in Europe. Everyone was saying what a great game it was and whatnot. It was Summer vacation and I had nothing to entertain myself with, so I bought it. Greatest buy ever! :lol:

Once I get the money, I'm going to look for a copy of both DoC and FFVII. I have a PS2 that could use some playage.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Once I get the money, I'm going to look for a copy of both DoC and FFVII. I have a PS2 that could use some playage.

I've been thinking of playing DoC again, but I'm too lazy to reconnect my PS2 to my tv. :lol:

I don't know why people say such bad things about DoC. Its only flaw is being too short, other than that, it's a fine game.

I've been thinking of playing DoC again, but I'm too lazy to reconnect my PS2 to my tv. :lol:

I don't know why people say such bad things about DoC. Its only flaw is being too short, other than that, it's a fine game.

I can have both my N64 and PS2 hooked up at the same time, so the only thing I need to worry about is chaging the channel!

It could have been longer... But the graphics were okay, and that seems to be what a lot of people I know had a problem with it.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
I bought a contraption that allows for three scarts to be connected to the tv at the same time, I just have to plug it in.

I liked the game, really. Oh, another bad thing I just remembered: not enough Sephiroth, not even close. :lol:

Leaving now, bye.

I bought a contraption that allows for three scarts to be connected to the tv at the same time, I just have to plug it in.

I liked the game, really. Oh, another bad thing I just remembered: not enough Sephiroth, not even close. :lol:

Leaving now, bye.

Haha, lazy.

So true. Was Seph even really IN the game? Maybe besides being metioned...

Bye.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I finished it under 2 days, iirc LOLz. I really liked DoC (as story matters more to me the most other than gameplay) and I started playing it over again on Hard Mode... and it was actually easier that way O.o Also, that stupid crosshair did get on my nerves, but other than that, I had fun XD. Still haven't gone back to my second playthrough though, I kind of abandoned it and am currently playing Dead Space so yeah LOLz.

+ Seeker Of Salvation +

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Too busy banging my head against the wall during every cut scene to remember much of anything clearly. D=<

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Spoiler- I am so sick of that scene. Especially when they like, copy-pasta'd it into Crisis Core. :rage: Yeah, it's a cool scene... stop killing it.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I think I clocked about 10 hours or so. Don't remember what level.

And I've only played it once. D: Though I've downloaded several of the FMVs and cutscenes, have an extensive collection of its screen shots, and both the English script and Japanese translation on hand. :> One of these days I will get my hands on a walkthrough or strategy guide and play through it again on hard mode and collect everything and do all the extra missions without sucking at them so I can unlock the damn character galleries and whatnot...

Or I'll just wait until someone else does it for me and uploads them again. Whichever.

I cried at the end though. D: Chapter 11. You know what part.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
12 hours on my first playthrough, 9 on my second. I don't care what all you losers say, I think it's fun.

How many of you completed the side missions? Is it just me or are they freaking hard? In addition to being pissed off that they didn't contain the story to the Japanese online mode, when I had to beat all the game's bosses with Cait Sith I said screw it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I think I clocked about 10 hours or so. Don't remember what level.

And I've only played it once. D: Though I've downloaded several of the FMVs and cutscenes, have an extensive collection of its screen shots, and both the English script and Japanese translation on hand. :> One of these days I will get my hands on a walkthrough or strategy guide and play through it again on hard mode and collect everything and do all the extra missions without sucking at them so I can unlock the damn character galleries and whatnot...

Downloading all of the cutscenes and story material is the best way to go.

12 hours on my first playthrough, 9 on my second. I don't care what all you losers say, I think it's fun.

Says the loser who likes this steaming turd. :awesome:

I beat this shit in like 8-9 hours. That's mostly because it's the most poorly designed shooter I've played in years, but WET looks like it's going to steal that title.

Top Bottom