• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How long...

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Dacon said:
Downloading all of the cutscenes and story material is the best way to go.
If you know where I can find all those character model images and concept art, I'd happily forego actually drudging through those missions myself. They used to be on ACF thanks to some kind soul, but, well, :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If you know where I can find all those character model images and concept art, I'd happily forego actually drudging through those missions myself. They used to be on ACF thanks to some kind soul, but, well, :monster:
I remember :monster:

Oh the things lost to time.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
You fuckers. They're on the front page. Jeez, we uploaded them there for a reason, guys. Pay attention! :monster:

http://thelifestream.net/final-fant...erberus-final-fantasy-vii-artwork-collection/

You know, I sometimes forget that we actually have a front page. :monster: I hang around the forums too much.

Dacon said:
the most poorly designed shooter I've played in years

Yes. Agreed. :monster:

If it weren't for the graphics and Vincent being fangirl material I probably won't even finish the game.

I've played other shooters, and this one is just really awkward. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'd like to note it's nowhere near the worst, just not that good. Or as good as it should have been given the seriously crazy potential for an over the top action game with badass setpieces.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You know, I sometimes forget that we actually have a front page. :monster: I hang around the forums too much.

Exactly the situation Cthulhu was trying to avoid when we made the site...:sigh:

And you're right Dacon, there is a lot of squandered potential there. But considering I'm not really a fan of shooters, I found the simplistic gameplay kind of addicting.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Exactly the situation Cthulhu was trying to avoid when we made the site...:sigh:

And you're right Dacon, there is a lot of squandered potential there. But considering I'm not really a fan of shooters, I found the simplistic gameplay kind of addicting.

Clearly you're not given that the game is a bad shooter. Shoulda been a normal action game.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
I don't suppose we have images from the character model viewer, too? Such as this:

grimoiredocart1.jpg

lucrecia1.png
lucrecia2.png

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
The same thing that made Tifa decide to fight in a miniskirt, I'd imagine. :monster: ...Illogical character designers.

Alternatively, it's been suggested by some fans that it was her wedding dress, though I don't see why that would be important enough to her to decide to wear before sealing herself away forever, especially when Hojo obviously didn't hold that much importance to her. Also, it doesn't seem like she had an actual wedding ceremony for several reasons that I could provide upon request.

I think they just wanted her to look beautiful and ethereal, and dressed in white to represent the purity and hope that she holds in Vincent's eyes (or maybe innocence and virginity for ironic lulz), and that it's just a visual aesthetic thing.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'd say it's the same reason they put tuxedos on people when they die.

No one wants to spend eternity looking like a hobo :monster:

Top Bottom