• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How to add images to posts from my hard drive

I've realised I don't know how to do this.

I used to upload all my images from photobucket but I don't use that any more.

Can someone explain thanx

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
The way I personally go about it is...

The image host site I use nowadays is http://postimages.org/

Create an account to keep an album. Upload.

Once they've uploaded, I click share, copy the direct link from the drop menu that opens up, and then sandwich that information between

Ghost X

If you go to "go advanced" (next to "post quick reply"), you'll see an attachment icon that looks like a paper clip in the border of your typing window. Click on that and a window will pop up, allowing you to upload photos from your hard drive. After you post, they'll appear at the bottom.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If it's for embedding, I've been using imgur for a while now; like photobucket used to be it's a no-nonsense image hosting thing, no bandwidth limits (as far as I know), private images, etc.

Off course, it'll only be a matter of time before they change their business model and start charging dank monies or restricting or something.

Top Bottom