How to Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks) Series & Films

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not that I want to keep spamming but there's actually a second trailer for season 6. :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They're having a livestream on Facebook in a half hour in case anyone cares :monster:

27858745_10155768025235020_2641667731584701324_n.jpg

idk if It will be relevant to the new season or something really dumb. :P

SystemF4ilure

Harbinger O Great Hope
AKA
Daemith
Heey! I am getting involved! I have two days in front of me for watching the new season and I am HYPED! :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Awesome!!!

I've already finished it. :awesomonster:

It was pretty good. I've been having so many feelings about the whole thing.

Please come back and discuss it with me. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Done :mon: Also – the missus has been watching through all of the current stuff lately, and she is on the TLS Discord (because she is better at Discord, and I am better at Forums) so please feel free to spam her with ALL THE THINGS DRAGONS RELATED!!!

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ditto that.

Got both movies on Blue Ray

I own Riders and Defenders of Berk on DVD :monster:

Race to the Edge and Dawn of the Dragon Racers on Netflix

Last time I checked Legend of the Bone Knapper and Gift of the Night Fury we're both still up on Netflix as well.

:dweeb:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
You gonna try and find your way to one of those early screening things that they're doing for this, Tenny?

I'll probably just be getting to it at the regular release date, since I think coordination's easier for later times that way, and life might be getting properly busy around then, but I'll try not to keep you waiting, so that you'll have someone to chat with ASAP.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So I just saw this, and I am not sure how to articulate my feelings, I have so many. I think I might need to see it again.

But here's a spoilery meme I found on Reddit:

zviwueke6vj21.jpg

Top Bottom