• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How's ever character's performance in school

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
If they went to high school, or college. Some of them must have been.
Here is what I think:

Cloud doesnt like school. He spends his class time sleeping or playing...iuno, whatever bored high schoolers play. Chess?

Tifa studies very hard and she's one of the top students.

Vincent barely passes math/physics. He majored in history or history of art or classics or some stuff

:mon:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Nanaki sits in the back, barely listening. Instead of answering the teacher’s questions, he mumbles the right answer to the person next to him.

Reno skips, goes to the smoke pit with Rufus. They pay Rude to do their homework. On scantron tests, Reno fills in random bubbles. Rufus stole the answer key last night and memorized the order. Rude spends his lunch hour playing Magic: the Gathering in the cafeteria.

Sephiroth is teacher’s pet, but he’s so helpful and kind to the other students that he’s pretty popular. The only people who don’t like him are the MRA incels like Palmer and Cid.

Tseng is one of those kids you see everywhere but never talk to. He’s on the debate team, the mathletes, basketball, and he tutors. He also works part time at a nearby gas station. Where he finds the time to do all this, who can say?

Barret and Reeve founded the GSA but Barret is forced to step down from his leadership role after beating the crap out of a homophobe.

Aeris is super duper average at every subject, and is considered the prettiest girl in school. People who don’t know her think she might be boring, but on the weekends she goes to punk shows downtown and really throws down.

Scarlet is an exacting hall monitor — a real Randall. Reeve is the A/V kid, and a loner — he’s bullied for being gay but whether or not he actually is isn’t important. Heidegger keeps running for student body president but never wins, so he joins clubs like Amnesty International to try and take over.

Yuffie vapes all day and never stops texting, she throws a conniption if the teacher takes her smart phone away. She is failing school.

Last edited:
Elena does every sport going. She's over-the-top kind and nice when teachers are watching but bullies weaker kids behind the teacher's backs.

Palmer's in the astronomy club.

I don't even need to say which extra-curricular Genesis dominates. And Zack never left high school mentally speaking so he's exactly the same.

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nanaki sits in the back, barely listening. Instead of answering the teacher’s questions, he mumbles the right answer to the person next to him.

Reno skips, goes to the smoke pit with Rufus. They pay Rude to do their homework. On scantron tests, Reno fills in random bubbles. Rufus stole the answer key last night and memorized the order. Rude spends his lunch hour playing Magic: the Gathering in the cafeteria.

Sephiroth is teacher’s pet, but he’s so helpful and kind to the other students that he’s pretty popular. The only people who don’t like him are the MRA incels like Palmer and Cid.

Tseng is one of those kids you see everywhere but never talk to. He’s on the debate team, the mathletes, basketball, and he tutors. He also works part time at a nearby gas station. Where he finds the time to do all this, who can say?

Barret and Reeve founded the GSA but Barret is forced to step down from his leadership role after beating the crap out of a homophobe.

Aeris is super duper average at every subject, and is considered the prettiest girl in school. People who don’t know her think she might be boring, but on the weekends she goes to punk shows downtown and really throws down.

Scarlet is an exacting hall monitor — a real Randall. Reeve is the A/V kid, and a loner — he’s bullied for being gay but whether or not he actually is isn’t important. Heidegger keeps running for student body president but never wins, so he joins clubs like Amnesty International to try and take over.

Yuffie vapes all day and never stops texting, she throws a conniption if the teacher takes her smart phone away. She is failing school.

How lively your depiction is here make me think you are a teacher. LOL.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Oh man, you made me realize I'd love to see an "omake" AU with all the characters going to school together.

Cloud - All the nerdy and emo girls are infatuated with him, to which he is rather oblivious. Likes to hang out on the roof and doodle. Wants to impress Tifa but acts aloof because that's what he was told girls like. C student.

Tifa - All the guys want her and all the girls want to be her, but no one actually really knows her all that well. Gets good grades.

Aerith - Came from the city but is in Ag for some reason and her sweet eyes will turn to stone cold daggers if you screw with any of the plants or animals. Flirts with Cloud, who enjoys it but doesn't really know how to flirt back. Her grades aren't that great.

Barret - Constantly in detention for fighting people over anything from politics to people looking at him the wrong way. Gets good grades in history.

Yuffie - No one really likes her because she's always acting out and stealing people's shit.

Reno - Never there. Occasionally comes to school high. Sometimes sits down in a class he's not even in just to derail it. Unintentionally hilarious, and very charming. The bad girls love him.

Rude - Everyone is afraid of him, even his fellow art club members, but he's a pretty diligent student. No one knows, but sometimes he writes poetry in his notebook. The only person he really talks to is Reno, which is the only time anyone really sees him laugh.

Elena - Takes everything way too seriously, including, and especially, athletics.

Tseng - Obediently gets everything done, but people know not to fuck with him. Good at rote memorization, but loses footing with creative assignments. Sometimes smiles at Aerith.

Rufus - Generally pensive, until he acts out by either elegantly dismantling a teacher's lecture that he disagrees with, or enlisting the assistance of Reno and Rude to help him pull clever pranks to make "political statements" but never gets caught and retains straight As. Preoccupied with his hair. Makes the guys question their sexuality.

Sephiroth - The most popular guy in school. Excels at sports but retains a noble air.

Last edited:

Roundhouse

Pro Adventurer
Vincent is a super introvert. His favourites are Philosophy and English Literature, especially the Gothic and Romanticism movements from the latter.

Nanaki is a science geek. Cid is interested whenever classes go into space, planets, etc, but for the most part he's mainly into the more physical subjects, constructing and designing stuff.

Aeris gets along with almost everyone...she brings introverts out of their shell and happily chats with the extraverts too. She defends the kids being bullied. She's one of those generally bright types that do well in most subjects, but her favourites are probably the humanities and arts.

I can totally imagine having one of those "I just don't see the point of English. I mean, it's not like I don't like reading. I read. I read a Stephen King book once," conversations with 17 year old Cid.

Tifa would have test anxiety. She's constantly stressed by the need to live up to the false perfect image everyone has of her.

Reno would be the sort of kid all the teachers secretly like and are quietly rooting for.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I can actually see that. The reason why I can see that is that I realized that a lot of the things I put down about Reno is the kind of student I was. I was hardly there (sometimes just ditching off campus to hang out and smoke, sometimes secretly working on my paintings in the art room lol) and sat in a class that wasn't mine a few times to derail and amuse myself. Yet somehow the teachers were always easy on me and really liked me for some reason. Perhaps they found me entertaining or perhaps the "pensive intellectual" vibe that a lot of teachers like came through from behind the mischievousness.

Last edited:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I am having flashbacks of ShinRa High fhggfhfhfhghffh

Since everyone has differing opinions and thoughts about what kind of students each character would be, I would like to talk about clubs and other extracurricular stuff they might do:

Tifa is in a martial arts club. End of story. ....okay, maybe she does some music club too.
Zack, Sephiroth and Cloud are in whatever sports club: Zack is captain cause he's got the charisma and is extraverted enough to be captain, Sephiroth is the MVP that's got fangirls from everywhere (and girls from other schools also fangirl for him), Cloud is....Cloud. Everyone assumes that he just joined the club just for the sake of joining a club or whatever but every so often he out MVPs Sephiroth, lololol.
Rufus is student body president, the main 4 Turks are on council with him. His dad is chairman of the school board.
Genesis is a theater kid. End of another story.
Angeal is in all kinds of clubs: gardening, cooking, photography. (since that's his hobbies in CC.)
Aerith is also in the gardening club.

Extra: A marijuana 'epidemic' is sweeping through the high school. Everyone assumes that Yuffie is behind it all but no one's been able to find any proof of it.
Extra Extra: Surprise! Aerith's the one growing the dankest kush, and Rufus and his Turks are the dealers. No one ever expects the Turks! (Rufus is doing it because it pisses his dad off something fierce, and Aerith needs the extra cash to help out her mom.)

Last edited:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Oh man, you made me realize I'd love to see an "omake" AU with all the characters going to school together.

Oh, there's plenty of them, don't worry.

Rufus: Essentially Draco Malfoy. Get's good grades, but not the best, which upsets him.

Red XIII: Way too advanced for the class, listens attentively anyway.

Cloud: Very quiet, average grades. No one ever realises how broken he is on the inside.

Tifa: Top of class in Home Economics and MMA. Very friendly and approachable, believed more softhearted than she is.

Barret: Tries very hard, assumed to be stupid by his peers, is actually putting in a full day's work in the family business when he gets home, has the endurance and strength of nine people, but is doing the work of ten.

Sephiroth: Gifted, but unmotivated. Former star athlete, could still be, but didn't have the interest to keep it up.

Angeal: Almost as gifted, but prefers encouraging other people to excel, especially Sephiroth.

Cid: Loves practical classes like carpentry or engineering, only buckles down in the others because he needs them for his dream job.

Hojo: Science teacher. Hates his job and everyone he teaches, would rather be doing research, but is paradoxically very good at it because everyone's too terrified not to pay attention.

Drawing a blank on Aeris, Yuffie, and Vincent.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Kunsel is that one guy who knows everything happening in school. Pop quiz today in period 2? He knew about it since 3 days ago. Who's going to play in the big game that decides the state championship? He knows that too. What performance is Genesis going to put on this year that isn't Loveless? That too. Who's dating who? Off course, that's basic stuff.

It isn't because Kunsel is a gossipmonger: it's cause he's got eyes and ears, knows how to use them and has connections.

Luxiere's that one douchebag that wants to be the popular kid but isn't, because you can smell the desperation from him, figuratively. He sucks up to Sephiroth, Zack, Angeal and Genesis and all the teachers all the damn time.

Top Bottom