I can't decide what to play!

What game to play over my 3 weeks annual leave??!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Howdy all!

I need some assistance in working out how to tick off one of the "to play" lists!

I've got 3 weeks annual leave starting this Friday coming till the 14th of Jan (I think) & really want to get in some solid time, at night, to give a good crack at one of the RPGs that are waiting for me.

I'm sure you have opinions on FF Type-0 & FFXV, but I was totally attracted to Lost Sphear & have been hanging to play it!

Thanks for your help!

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Whatever you decide is up to you. I'd go for Type 0, but if you're more hanging to play Lost Sphear, then you go do so if you really want to.

CurtisBissonnette

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Male
This is one of my favorite topics to discuss about gaming. Well, which platform do you use to play your game? I also like to play a video game, but I used to play the shooter and action adventure game like Grand theft auto 5, Farming simulator, FIFA and many. With this, I also like to play the free action role-playing game like Final Fantasy XV, Battlefield on the PS 4 with the help of the PlayStation Plus card. So I used to recommend you to play Final Fantasy XV if you like to play on the Battleground with lots of action between players. Well, there are many series of Final Fantasy, one of the best things about this series is that this game can be simply played on the Microsoft Windows, which is quite a good news for the PC gamer. You can also go for the Grand theft auto if interested in playing this game, GTA 5 is the latest series in which one can able to do a lot many things while playing like taking pictures of yourself, doing experiments with the vehicle and many more. I chose PS 4 as the gaming platform as one can play high-end video game graphics. We know that in this era of technology, many game developers have come up with the latest video game series as compared to their previous version. I found PS4 compatible with all types of video game and quite easy and convenient to use. You can also PlayStation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen if you are addicted to playing the latest newly launched video game in the market. I believe that playing any game with friends is like taking more fun out of it. Previously, all of my friends used to play in the multiplayer mode, they all inspired me to play the game.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
lol an interesting few posts there :D

I've been playing Lost Sphear & have been back at work for a while now (aaawwww), but chipping away at Lost Sphear & trying to work out it's interesting mechanics.

All good :)

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
I was curious which game you chose. Lost Sphear looks pretty good, but my personal recommendation would have been Final Fantasy XV mainly because I love that game.

With that being said, which console are you playing on if you don't mind me asking? Just curious, since Lost Sphear is also on Switch.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
When a bot has an eclectic taste in videogames... is it truly a bot? Do robots dream of electric videogames?

Top Bottom