• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I cant stop crying

sbush308

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Seriously every time I think about the trailer I start tearing up. I imagine places like Cosmo canyon and the gold saucer being new experiences again. I think about how much emotion they're gonna be able to add to what is already one of the most intense stories ever written. Oh god aerith no...but anyway I'm really looking forward to it and hoping upon hope that they just do it right and flesh it out so the story is more understandable to those that may not be that familiar with it. I think that's the most important thing, to get this story out there so it can have the same affect on a new generation that it had on us. That's what we've really been missing all these years, fantastic narrative. And chocobo racing of course. Seriously why hasn't some form of chocobo racing been in every game? Why isn't chocobo racing it's own stand alone title? These are the main questions I have when thinking about this remake.

Top Bottom