• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I got Subpoena'd

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
"Juror Subpoena Failure to Respond" :monster:

These fags sent me a questionnaire twice, asking for personal information so I can be placed in the jury pool. I ignored them both, and I got Subpoena'd. The letter threatens me with fines and jail time. Lulz.

What should I say when I show up?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Followed swiftly by:

YOUR LIGHTS, DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING TRASH THEM?

Then whip your cock out

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, you really shouldn't brush off jury duty. Just say you were out of time on business or that someone trashed your mail. They won't really give a shit, as long as you show up and do your jury time.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Yeah, you really shouldn't brush off jury duty. Just say you were out of time on business or that someone trashed your mail. They won't really give a shit, as long as you show up and do your jury time.

I'm not even being called in for Jury Duty...it's for a goddamn questionnaire they sent asking me for my name, address, age, ect...all of which they apparently already know or they wouldn't have been able to send me the questionnaire in the first place. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Pull out a grinder.
GRIND

HY BBY. KISS KISS

grinder.jpg

I'm not even being called in for Jury Duty...it's for a goddamn questionnaire they sent asking me for my name, address, age, ect...all of which they apparently already know or they wouldn't have been able to send me the questionnaire in the first place.
rofl, thats absolutely ridiculous. I'd have done what you did, but out of pure annoyance at tthe stupidity of it all.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Considering your suggestion, I think I'll mail them a sealed envelop containing the following image...

tumblr_kockjhJbaO1qzilhyo1_500.jpg

...along with a package containing a 13 inch dildo, cuz I really cba making a trip to court for this shit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
13 inch?

Might I suggest something that their arseholes might be a bit more used to?

TX124.jpg

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Thats a sound move on your part.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Actually, jury duty is a responsibility; basically they call you forth if you're a voter, as far as I understand it.

You have to call the day before to make sure you're still needed, you have to show up if needed and you have to answer the paperwork.

Considering your suggestion, I think I'll mail them a sealed envelop containing the following image...

tumblr_kockjhJbaO1qzilhyo1_500.jpg

...along with a package containing a 13 inch dildo, cuz I really cba making a trip to court for this shit.

Actually someone wrote a really nasty letter once, had to go before the judge, apologize, in which then the judge removed him from further jury duty. I think you'd only be making your life worse if you did so... as funny as it could be.

13 inch?

Might I suggest something that their arseholes might be a bit more used to?

TX124.jpg

Do you really, really want to face a courtroom of people with these as exhibits to your misconduct? :P

What in the world is this?!

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Do you really, really want to face a courtroom of people with these as exhibits to your misconduct?
I can't think of anything more hilarious.

What in the world is this?!
New in game footage from Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, if only :monster:.

imo, it's ridiculous you're forced to participate in that kinda thing. Especially if you have to be a jury over a case where you know little about - such as elderly people judging over a filesharing or internet-related case.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Yeah, if only :monster:.

imo, it's ridiculous you're forced to participate in that kinda thing. Especially if you have to be a jury over a case where you know little about - such as elderly people judging over a filesharing or internet-related case.

They're making a decision based on the information they're given from both sides during the trial. If they weren't given enough information on the matter to make the decision then the lawyers are fail. :monster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

Well, that's what they want, 'cause they feel that group of people is the most fair minded to judge over a situation. I agree with the logic, as far as I can think on it at this moment.

Top Bottom