I got Subpoena'd

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You should probably drop the 'Fight the Power' routine and just do what they want before they haul your ass to jail.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Fuck that, I've got connections. Practically everyone on my father's side of the family is involved in law enforcement. My pops and my uncle know people in the court system, so I'll just get them to handle this. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fuck that, I've got connections. Practically everyone on my father's side of the family is involved in law enforcement. My pops and my uncle know people in the court system, so I'll just get them to handle this. :monster:

You batman you... <3

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm not even being called in for Jury Duty...it's for a goddamn questionnaire they sent asking me for my name, address, age, ect...all of which they apparently already know or they wouldn't have been able to send me the questionnaire in the first place. :monster:

I know this is late, but I've always wondered about this when filling out governmental forms. ...You're the government, you already know all this crap.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I know this is late, but I've always wondered about this when filling out governmental forms. ...You're the government, you already know all this crap.

Perhaps they are going undercover and pretending they don't know so they look innocent.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I suggest only the upper torso, to avoid pics of his face. Then again, it would still rob his mystique and remove a level in his Badass records.

Top Bottom