buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I want you to make me something. I'll pay in kamas lol. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
@tony send me the stock/size, you know the deal.

@scott, thanks man.

@everyone else who thanked the posts. Thanks.
I may open up a sig shop, i need to start practicing again. If you want a sig drop off the stocks in the thread and ill get back to you.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Hello there.
I had internet, but was still bored. Its not my best work but i think after taking quite a long hiatus from even opening photoshop i think its alright-ish. Well not really i feel like i could of done alot better.

More to come soon, the Girlfriend has gotten me into tagging again :3

6r254x.png

edit:
By the way if you somehow didnt notice, somewhere along the way i ended up outlining her.
Im still perplexed as to why i did that, and better yet dont even recall doing it. Oh well.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gabe if you don't mind, tag me a nice Tony Stark or Iron Man pic pls!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I actually rather like your most recent tag there, Gave. The colors are very pleasing to my eye. Also, I kind of like that you outlined her. :)

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
With the advent of the Currency system happening with in the next few weeks, ive decided to open a shop.
This is really just a ploy to get back into the game and touch up on my tagging and not be so rusty anymore.

Ill start taking commisions right away, just toss some gil/cookies my way when there implemented. Ill do sigs for 1 gil/cookie :P

Just give me sizes, theme/stock, color scheme your hoping for.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Made this because im envious of a friend who just finished school for digital art and what not. Hes currently doing some quick commission for a local studio for some type work.
I know in my prime i was way better then he is now, so i thought i'd make something to see if i still have it.

I still think im better then him :P

Last edited:
Top Bottom