• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I know I've been bugging you guys about this a lot, but...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I think we should do something about this.

Saga Frontier 2 Perfect Works Scanning/Translating Progress Thread

It's not just that I personally want to see the project finished, but quite a few of us spent money and capital acquiring this book, and I (Littlefinger reference aside), really, really hate bad investments. That, and of course a new translation is always a boon to our collection, especially since we haven't had a new translation in a while.

I think we need to so something proactive with this, instead of kicking it around every now and then to make sure its not dead. Reorganizing it, waking it up, and eventually resuming translation, but that's easier said than done. Add to the fact that I'm still on deployment, and that makes it even harder for me to be hands on with this. But I want to see this get some attention.

Any ideas?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to help out, but having already pitched in some money to buy the book, I feel like I have nothing more to offer.

Perhaps we should provide some motivation to the people who are working on it. I'd be willing to chuck a bit more cash into a "prize pot", which can be claimed when the translation is finished and published. After all, we can't expect everyone to stay focused on the project when it takes a lot of work and yields no tangible reward. Or if they shared their Amazon wishlists with us, we could choose to buy something for them as a token of appreciation.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
That's a neat idea.

Hm, I guess there might be a lack of motivation because not too many people here seem to be invested in the SaGa series?

And it's hundreds of pages worth of text after all.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
That, I understand. In that aspect I feel I've bit off more than I could chew, but at the same time, the ball is already rolling and the money is already spent, so I feel on principle it should be finished eventually.

I think more people might have a interest in it if they've played the SaGa series. Which brings me to mind; for a site that's about a Japanese RPG, a surprising amount of you guys have never really played a lot of JRPGs it seems. Just an observation, but I wish there was a way for you guys to try some of them out.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I tried out Xenogears. I ragequit after getting stuck and stupidly only using one save file though. :comedian:

Top Bottom