• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I swear to god I am going to get a gold chocobo this time

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I actually named my gold chocobo Goldie. =X I'm very creative.

Anyway, I did all that stuff on the second run, not the first. I like to play without aides the first time I play a game, go in completely blind and spoilerless. Then when I play the second time I'll get all the hints and walkthroughs and whatnot and do as much as I can.

Nope, I never got Vincent the first time I played FF7. :O

I have played up to Gold Saucer to get both the Yuffie and Barret dates, with the help of a guide somewhere. I think that was still back in the 90s.

The only exception is that optional forest dungeon where you have to make a bunch of jumps in certain orders and stuff. I didn't do that until recently, like within the past year.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Nope, I never got Vincent the first time I played FF7. :O

You know, I don't think I did either. :O I think it had something to do with me not giving a shit about running around and finding the safe combination, but of course then I had no idea what I was missing. :lol:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
You know, I don't think I did either. :O I think it had something to do with me not giving a shit about running around and finding the safe combination, but of course then I had no idea what I was missing. :lol:

I have to admit I never did the whole quest, I inadvertedly read the code on a magazine and then I couldn't forget it...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The gold chocobo is for amateurs. Go for the Blackwatch Plaid chocobo first, and if you have a couple of those, try to get the 'cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures"'-colored chocobo.

On topic, I've only finished it once, and I was never inclined to get the full 100%, really :monster:.

Top Bottom