• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I want to play that demo!

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
This isn't something that really popped into my head until recently, but I've seen a few things pointing to the possibility of Squenix releasing the playable demo (ya know, the one that you can now play in the EU) to those who have a PS Plus account.

HHHHNNNNGGGHHH GOD I NEED THAT
:hooboy:

...so. What are your expert opinions on if/when that may or may not happen? Because watching other people fight the guard scorpion just does not do it for me.

Homeboy needs to get a taste. Just a little. Just let me tap a few buttons, that's all I need, promise. I got these cheeseburgers, man.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Sure, I guess. So long as the demo doesn't make direct contact with that terrible game.
This is accurate. I'm playing VIII right now and that bitch ass queen of cards won't abolish the random rule. Absolute garbage.

As for the demo, maybe we'll get it when we're exactly seven months away from the release date. Because seven.

Top Bottom