I would like to congratulate the TLS staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
For taking such a long time in wrapping up the TLS '09 awards. Seriously what a wonderful job.

I have my own award for you.

BEST FORUM STAFF ON THE ENTIRE INTERNETS OF 2009
retard_prize.jpg

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
We can't blame them. :monster: They're getting ready for the TLS '10 awards.

...though to be honest I'd forgotten all about it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Lifetime achievement award for least likely to be arsed.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I apologize...that was my bad. I wanted to do it over my Christmas break but then I had to travel and just didn't get around to it. Sorry.

To be perfectly fair though, CK, the members weren't exactly super-enthused about it anyway, hardly anyone voted. And even then they voted on like 3 of the categories.

Regardless, I apologize. Do I still bother or is it pointless at this point?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Maybe next vote should involve everyone? So we won't be fools and lose...everything.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I apologize...that was my bad. I wanted to do it over my Christmas break but then I had to travel and just didn't get around to it. Sorry.

To be perfectly fair though, CK, the members weren't exactly super-enthused about it anyway, hardly anyone voted. And even then they voted on like 3 of the categories.

I think the reason why members weren't so super-enthused was because you guys made it such a long a drawn out process. :monster: The first round of voting had plenty of people then all of a sudden LOL GAUISE YOU GOTTA VOTE AGAIN. I think it just killed the interest of the whole thing.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Ban people who don't show enthusiasm. Seriously, they deserve it for being such wastes of space.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I dunno if he doesn't show enthusiasm, but he's certainly a waste of space :monster:

But yeah if we do the awards next year, cap it at like 15 categories tops.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker

I missed this earlier. And i'd say yes it would be good to wrap this all up. I made this thread to draw everyone's attention to it again. :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't put the least bit of effort into this at all. If I were to be blunt, I would say 'because I didn't care about any of it' (which would be closer to the truth), but the PR side of me says the reason is because my attention was focused elsewhere towards other TLS projects (which, while also true, some also took fucking forever to get off the ground).

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
TLS Staff New Years Resolution: Stop taking forever to do things.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tbh, the real reason the awards haven't been finished yet is because the staff and I made a deal with Satan to get this site off the ground.

We're sorry.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Tbh, the real reason the awards haven't been finished yet is because the staff and I made a deal with Satan to get this site off the ground.

We're sorry.

You might be interested to know that you can get in contact with Satan here, and that the deal can be negotiated through the medium of private messaging.

Now that I've pointed you in the right direction to fix this issue, lets have no more excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom