• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

If you could be famous...

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
What would you be famous for?

I'd be famous for nothing. I'd be one of those people where everyone would be say, "where did he come from?" I'd do a special musical tap number too on the Conan Obrien show.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I am going to be famous.

This question is silly.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
What for? Are you going to be the next Michael Jackson? Do you like the idea of being white?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I would like to be positively remembered for ground-breaking work in Egyptology as well as working for the good of all life on Earth. Also, I would like to be remembered for my art and writing, again in a positive way. :)

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
What would you be famous for?

I'd be famous for nothing. I'd be one of those people where everyone would be say, "where did he come from?" I'd do a special musical tap number too on the Conan Obrien show.

Is the tap number before or after the inevitable sex tape and descent into drug-fuelled hedonism?

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
Perhaps the tap routine could be incorporated?

Ya gotta have an interesting sex tape to stand out these days. That Kim Kardashian got pissed on, for christ's sake.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Atti. I'd Suggest you leave a Cleavland steamer on Oprah while she plays with the colecovision

that should do the trick

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
I'd like to be famous for fucking supermodels but yeah, good luck with that :awesome:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Is the tap number before or after the inevitable sex tape and descent into drug-fuelled hedonism?

Well I figure I would do the tap number shortly after being a Disney star which it seems anyone can do these days and so I guess it would be after. Way after. I could still do tap later on though. I imagine it looks much better whilst drunk.

pissed on? wow.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd like to be famous for fucking supermodels but yeah, good luck with that :awesome:

Minus the fact that they suck in bed, :awesomonster:.

Also, poor thread is poor. Thread close imminent unless quality improves within the next few posts, :monster:.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Who'd want to be famous these days? Can't even go out on the street without some cunt taking a picture of you.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm already famous. The attempts of you little people to join me in society's elite is rather amusing.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If I had to, I'd like to be famous for twatting Gordon Brown with a crowbar. Otherwise, I'd prefer the silk glove of anonymity. No need to worry about my sex tapes then.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'd be famous for making a car that runs on human fat.

Top Bottom