If you could pick a different company to finish the Compilation...

...which video game company would it be?

Just throw Square out of the picture and let your imagination go.

I am not that well-versed in different video game companies, but a friend of mine says that Bioware are really good at making rpgs and that they'd make a great FFVII remake if for whatever reason they would care to make something like that. Maybe they'd make a good end to the Compilation as well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I wouldn't. I'd have SE collaborate with another company rather than exempt them from the picture entirely.

Definitely collaborate with Naughty dog on technology and game systems, and have them consult with Bioware and Bethesda on design philosophy and structure.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd not have any more made, since the compilation is more than fleshed out as it is.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'd not have any more made, since the compilation is more than fleshed out as it is.

Tbh all the compilation has done is introduce an assload of retcons and fuck up the already existing plot.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I'd have what Dacon said, but insist on a prequel about who and how exactly faced Jenova in the past. Now, THAT would make an awesome prequel.

Mitch Connor

Its All Good Enough
AKA
Blazing782
I think any other company with a decent grasp on storytelling (which SE has lost)would re-retcon Genesis and his gay little war out of everything ff7.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I don't think so. Companies as awesome as Bioware would probably want to stay true to the spirit of the source material, something Squeenix went out of their way NOT to do when they first started making the Compilation. So now touching the thing is a lose-lose situation. Any new company (in a lovably misguided attempt to honour the compilation) would shelf their better judgment and continue the near-decade-long tradition of buuulllshiiiittt, instead of returning to real FFVII quality.

Top Bottom