IGN's 7 Things The Final Fantasy VII Remake Needs

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I forgot Quadra Magic couldn't link to those. I must've been thinking about multiple Counter + Mime combos to stack the effect. Maybe add Counter + Mime to the character with KotR so they can get in on the counters too. I guess they tried to avoid breaking the game with it but forgot about stacking counters.

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Why do I have the feeling that whoever wrote the article didn't finish the OG?

There's no way you know how the storyline evolves past Aerith's death and then say "let's kill Cloud and nip the major plot twist in the bud".

This just after asking for a "deeper story", which apparently means Compilation material encompassing FFVII's story. :wacky:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Maybe SE will bring back the Aerith Resurrection rumor. You'll need 1,000 tissues to bring her back, but you can only carry 99 in your inventory....
And thus people hack the game disc to see if it's true. :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Maybe SE will bring back the Aerith Resurrection rumor. You'll need 1,000 tissues to bring her back, but you can only carry 99 in your inventory....
And thus people hack the game disc to see if it's true.

No way. As much as I love Aerith, it's better off to keep that part of the storyline as it is, because she's been dead for ages, and you only get to see her ghost in Advent Children. Plus, that would mean they're rebooting the entire thing if they decide to have Aerith revived.

It'd probably make more sense if they made one last sequel in the Compilation of FFVII and bring her back in that.

Top Bottom