• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm back! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I was a member of ADF.net before it closed, and today I notice that there was a Forum here now so......I'm here now.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
LIES! ALL LIES! YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY...

Oh. You are. Welcome.

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=120.msg1924#msg1924 date=1229194988]
wtf?! I totally posted in this thread but now my post isn't here!!!!
[/quote]

Stop trying to be cool Tennyo, we all know you didn't post.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Rei Ayanami link=topic=120.msg1971#msg1971 date=1229219512]
I remember you! Welcome to the forums!
[/quote]
lol It's really been so long since I posted in any forumslol Oddly alot of people on ACD.net haven't registered here yet.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol You mean ACF? XD

This forum has only been around for what, a month? They may not know about it yet. I would spread the word.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I remember you all right, welcome.

It's just...*sniff*...all so heartwarming. Seeing everyone back together again :D

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=120.msg2088#msg2088 date=1229321896]
lol You mean ACF? XD

This forum has only been around for what, a month? They may not know about it yet. I would spread the word.
[/quote]

sorry Tpyo lol

It seems longer than a month. Are you sure?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=120.msg2088#msg2088 date=1229321896]
This forum has only been around for what, a month?
[/quote]

26 days, to be precise, :monster:.

As for visitors and whatnot, it's been pretty constant since December 3rd, with around 80 visitors a day. That's 80 unique visitors btw, which is more than FFOF is getting if I'm right. On visits (i.e. including returning visitors), it's around 200 - 280 a day.

The 'most online lyk evar' stat at the bottom of the index page is a good indication - it's been unchanged since the start of this month. So I guess the influx of members has stagnated already, :monster:.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well...only the amount of members that are on at the same time.(read: all the time)

EDIT: Actually...right now I don't know what it means. It says that the most users online today was 12. And then it says the most online lyk evar was 18 - today. So which was it? 12 or 18?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lol ur totaly right, :monster:. It might have something to do with timezones though, that one stat is only updated per day on the server, and the other depending on your own timezone?

In any case, I'll see if I can get a screenshot (it says 16 / 18 over here btw), maybe it's an unreported bug or something.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=120.msg2557#msg2557 date=1229579616]
Indeed. Let us hope this place is more fun than the last. :monster:
[/quote]

lol least hope so. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom