I'm back from the dead.

AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
While I never officially left, I stopped posting and didn't come around as much. I don't really know why, I just did.

In the months that I was gone, though, I became a Tumblr addict, got a little more comfortable in my own skin, ate a lot of food, became weirder, and read a book on threesomes.

I did other stuff, but these are the important things, really.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm going to make more of an effort to post around here.

And now I'll leave you all to wonder who the fuck I am because it's been months and I grew a mustache. :awesome:

And holy fucking crap I missed the :awesome: face.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Back from the dead, out of Russian prison, it's all the same right? I may not be the first to welcome you back, but unless someone is hitting enter as I type this let me be the first to say "wb 'an shit!" :awesome: Also yes this face is the shit, how could you ever leave it behind?

AKA
Back from the dead, out of Russian prison, it's all the same right? I may not be the first to welcome you back, but unless someone is hitting enter as I type this let me be the first to say "wb 'an shit!" :awesome: Also yes this face is the shit, how could you ever leave it behind?
Death and Russian prison camps are a lot alike, tbqh.

Of all the things I left behind here, I missed the /awesomeface. We had a beautiful relationship before he ended it all.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well, there are, how to be delicate here? ...limitations of a, shall we say, physical nature when all you have is :awesome: to work with. It was bound to come crashing down eventually.

AKA
We could have had an open relationship. :awesome: could have taken care of my emotional needs and I would have hire hookers for the rest.

AKA
Thank you guys for welcoming me back.

I'm off to sleep now. Don't catch any diseases while I'm gone. :monster:

AKA
Rishi
hi!!!! I would've wondered where you went, but I've been seeing quite a bit of your clotheslessness quite a bit on my tumblr dash lately : P

Top Bottom