• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm back from the dead.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
While I never officially left, I stopped posting and didn't come around as much. I don't really know why, I just did.

In the months that I was gone, though, I became a Tumblr addict, got a little more comfortable in my own skin, ate a lot of food, became weirder, and read a book on threesomes.

I did other stuff, but these are the important things, really.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm going to make more of an effort to post around here.

And now I'll leave you all to wonder who the fuck I am because it's been months and I grew a mustache. :awesome:

And holy fucking crap I missed the :awesome: face.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, I was wondering what the fuck happened to you. Welcome back!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Back from the dead, out of Russian prison, it's all the same right? I may not be the first to welcome you back, but unless someone is hitting enter as I type this let me be the first to say "wb 'an shit!" :awesome: Also yes this face is the shit, how could you ever leave it behind?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Back from the dead, out of Russian prison, it's all the same right? I may not be the first to welcome you back, but unless someone is hitting enter as I type this let me be the first to say "wb 'an shit!" :awesome: Also yes this face is the shit, how could you ever leave it behind?

Death and Russian prison camps are a lot alike, tbqh.

Of all the things I left behind here, I missed the /awesomeface. We had a beautiful relationship before he ended it all.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well, there are, how to be delicate here? ...limitations of a, shall we say, physical nature when all you have is :awesome: to work with. It was bound to come crashing down eventually.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
We could have had an open relationship. :awesome: could have taken care of my emotional needs and I would have hire hookers for the rest.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Thank you guys for welcoming me back.

I'm off to sleep now. Don't catch any diseases while I'm gone. :monster:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Hey! Welcome back Amethyst :D, whar you been??? Good to see ya hear ^_^.

~ Raz

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
welcome back dood :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
We could have had an open relationship. :awesome: could have taken care of my emotional needs and I would have hire hookers for the rest.

You've definitely come to the right place, then.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
AAHH ZOMBIE! *throws phoenix down*

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well I am new so I barely know old users but...Welcome back! Anyway hope we can talk more in the future.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
hi!!!! I would've wondered where you went, but I've been seeing quite a bit of your clotheslessness quite a bit on my tumblr dash lately : P

Top Bottom