I'm back.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm pretty sure no one cares about why I've gone and what happened to my adventures through the mystical RL world... but I'm back! :reptar:

...well, back to posting anyway. I was just lurking these past few weeks or so. :awesome:

So hi thar, everyone. Oh yeah, and welcome to the new people of TLS that I missed greeting. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I was wondering why you weren't posting lately. Glad to see you're back ^^

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Wow, someone's actually glad to see me back. :awesome: Thank ye, Mr. Mako-person. :monster:

Hello to you too, Vendel. Glad to know you're still able to post. You haven't been banned while I was gone, were you? :monster:

HARRY! :reptar: You don't really need to tell me that. I've always known that deep in my vheart. Aaron can't live without his lolis. :awesome:

PS: It sucks that the Database Errors are back here too. :sadpanda:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
MEIBITO IS BACK! MY LIFE IS WHOLE AGAIN. ♥

I missed you! I'm glad the real world hasn't eated you. :c Stay here with me, forever. :awesome:

Spread the word of Clack like old times.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm pretty sure no one cares about why I've gone and what happened to my adventures through the mystical RL world
And you'd be right! :reptar:

Welcome to the forums!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Yay you're back smexy.
I'd say more but I have to go get ready for school and shizz.
Missed you though. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I missed you like the desert misses the rain. Like a fat man misses his cake. Like Ginny Weasely misses her personality. :'[ NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I missed you like the desert misses the rain. Like a fat man misses his cake. Like Ginny Weasely misses her personality. :'[ NEVER LEAVE AGAIN.
What she said. :monster:

:glomp: I MISSED MY DARLING MEI-MEI!!! :glomp: Glad you're back sug! It hasn't been the same without you, that's for sure.

Top Bottom