I'm Back

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'll be blunt; you're back only because we allowed it. If you act like a jackass... *throat slitting motion with finger*

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
I'm cool with that. By the way, you should log on to MSN sometime in the near future. *Nod.*

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
On the contrary, you ARE the one with the apparent social difficulties. You're being rude even as we speak. You think you actually have anything to teach anyone regarding proper social behavior? Fat chance.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
This thread will not end well. T_T

It's times like these where I would just like to kick back and... pull out a popcorn gif.

buffypopcorn.gif

but I don't like popcorn, so here's buffy munching on something not so popcorny :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
On the contrary, you ARE the one with the apparent social difficulties. You're being rude even as we speak. You think you actually have anything to teach anyone regarding proper social behavior? Fat chance.

Neo: *acts like a dick*

Someone Else: *acts less than pleasant back*

Neo: "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, at least I wasn't the first one to be a dick to him this time. Now Tenny can't bitch at me. Thanks, Mog. :oscar:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Screencaps for the lulz y/y?

It's like User Name coming back...no one really gives a shit because the guy did everything he could to make people dislike him. Can't be surprised that people didn't forget. And, I mean, just look at his incredibly aggressive first post. He's after the attention and the conflict from before.

Protip: pretty girls will always be better attention whores than you (and people will like them more)

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
I can't wait until he reports one of my posts so we can laugh it right out of town in the mod forum!

I don't report posts. If you've gotten a reported post from me, it was likely a misclick.

And really? As many times as you people pull out the "We're only mean to you because you're mean to us" line, you're going to attribute it to me? That's the most blatant case of projection I've ever seen.

Here's the deal: I don't really give a fuck what you say. I was the one arguing against the anti-flame rule precisely because I hate the censorship it represents. Also because it's too vague, but that's not the point. The point is, I'm just sick of you acting like crybabies when I try to give it right back to you.

Because that's how it is, you know. When I try to snark you people, I'm an asshole, I have no manners, no social skills, & I'm banned despite not having broken a rule. When you do it, I'm just supposed to lie back & accept it. Literally any response I make can be construed as grounds to ban me.

I have no intention of censoring myself. If you're going to act like idiots, I'm not going to appease you.

Cut the entitled attitude. Cut the hypocrisy. Own up to your bullshit.

If you don't? Not much, really. You can go on basking in your smug sense of self-superiority & I'll go on to get my information from other sources.

I think that, at this point, neither side really gives a shit what happens.

Vismund: That's a crock of shit. It was up to the responders how the tone of this thread was going to go. The problem is that some people have a victim complex & construe anything a person says as an act of aggression.

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Are we really having this dance again? Oh jeez.

Word of advice to Neo-Bahamut:Even if you think you're being insulted, or think people should respect you more, it might be wise to back down and not try to get into a fight with people who can and will ban you if sufficiently provoked.

Top Bottom