I'm Back

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah, seeing as how you didn't expect any different, why show up again at all?

There are other boards out there.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
So I can tell the site off one last time.

It's really no big secret. MakoEyes, Jimmy, etc. all had their chance to say, "Fuck you." I'm just returning the sentiment.

Is it effective or mature? No, but that's what makes it so satisfying.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't report posts. If you've gotten a reported post from me, it was likely a misclick.
So you misclicked and mis-filled-out-the-report-form?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Just please leave. I wanted to be a funnyman and just ban you again, but if you dislike us SO MUCH, then leave of your own volition. The internet is a wonderful thing, because unless you live in China or something, it's a free place! As awesome as TLS is (or not, w/e), there ARE other sources of FF information out there. If you feel like you're not getting a fair slice here, AND you don't like it here anyway, then just walk away.

None of us really have the time to sit back and go "Oh, Neo Bahamut is such a cad; coming back only to give us our COMEUPPANCE". I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't either, and failing that, go FIND something else to do. You don't like it here, and well, you're not exactly Mr. Popularity here, either. It's a mutual feeling, so just get the fuck out.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
By the by, Noctis, if you think I actually give 2 shits about being banned, you're sort of missing the point. It's a foregone conclusion. Even when I'm acting perfectly within the rules, it still happens. There's no sense trying to avoid it.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Is it effective or mature? No, but that's what makes it so satisfying.

i mean this shit right here

don't you have anything else better to do

Every time I see this gif I want to watch Dawson's Creek. I actually liked that show. /is a loser for having seen four seasons of it all in two weeks/

So THAT'S where that GIF is from. Thanks, Celes!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Um, no. You're an idiot. In what retarded alternate universe is "If you have something to say, go right ahead and say it" not aggressive? You're setting the tone by telling people exactly what you're here for in just those words. It's like you're puffing out your chest trying to be the big, scary, impressive alpha male. So don't tell me it's a crock of shit when we all know it's not.

Interesting fact: did you know that we all formulate questions based on the answers we want to hear?

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
So you misclicked and mis-filled-out-the-report-form?

Because if I don't report posts I so know how the process works. Durr. In that case, I don't know what the fuck Jimmy is going on about.

Must be his persecution complex flaring up again.

I don't take orders, Jimmy. I'll leave when I feel I've said my piece.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
By the by, Noctis, if you think I actually give 2 shits about being banned, you're sort of missing the point. It's a foregone conclusion. Even when I'm acting perfectly within the rules, it still happens. There's no sense trying to avoid it.

Whatever you say man.

crack

Donator
IF I WERE A TROLL
I THINK I'D MAKE THREADS
ON HOW IT FEELS TO BE A WHORE
I SWEAR TO YOU IT FEELS GOOD MAN

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The problem with THAT is that you'll never be done giving your two Canadian cents.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Tomorrow, I'm going to punch a random person in the face, and when they ask me why, I'm going to tell them it's their own fault for looking at me funny.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
8we6mx.jpg

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Vismund: If I had designs to get dickhead responses, all that this proves is that people are empty-headed enough to give them. All while ranting about imaginary standards of social interaction, for delicious irony!

Top Bottom