I'm Back

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
OR

just thinking outside the box here

we can't fucking stand you and want you to get the fuck out, so we say such things to you because it obviously has had a profound effect on you in the past.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
Yeah. I know. I already said, "I didn't break any rules." Ergo, it follows that my ban was one of preference, which is further supported by the reason "asshole," which roughly translates to, "I don't like you."

It's like you're just catching up to this conversation.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
or he's a drama whore and we're just giving him the attention he wants.

But then again we're having fun so...

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
You know, it occurs to me he clearly wants to be banned at this point, and is actively trying to provoke such a response at this point. I say fuck it and give him what he wants.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You know, it occurs to me he clearly wants to be banned at this point, and is actively trying to provoke such a response at this point. I say fuck it and give him what he wants.

Way to be boring bro

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I say we keep going until he leaves of his own volition.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I wish we could all get along like we did before. I wish we could bake a cake made out of rainbows, and smiles and we'd all eat and be happy... ;_;

Wait a minute... does he even go to this school?

I think he just has a lot of feelings, guys.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Quex, I have felt that way so many times when confronted with this board's insufferable stupidity that it would be disengenuous to actually use a quantifying term to describe it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I wish we could all get along like we did before. I wish we could bake a cake made out of rainbows, and smiles and we'd all eat and be happy... ;_;

1271880427264.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
On the whole, I would give this performance art, oh, 4/10. One could see the divertisment to be had from the show, if the whole affair were not handled with the grace of ham and the tact of a rhino.

Addendum: Oh please, NB, When the pot calls the kettle, it helps to have previously checked it's own chromatic orientation beforehand, if only to prevent looking the fool as you so often do.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Yeah. I know. I already said, "I didn't break any rules."

Okay pal, I'll be straight here with you again for a second. You don't actually have to BREAK THE RULES BY THE LETTER to get banned from here, or from most places. See, this forum is a private venue, and not a public arena as controlled by the state or something like that. Meaning, honestly, we could ban you (or anyone, in theory, me included) just for looking funny. The owner of this forum isn't under LEGAL OBLIGATION to not ban anyone for whatever reason, so I just wanted to get that out of the way.

However, this is a pretty laid back place! Nowadays, no one ever has to worry about being banned under some bullshit. Just follow the rules is all we expect from one another, and to be polite and respectful. However, there are UNSPOKEN rules, things that pretty much go without saying in a community, and acting like a constant insufferable asshole is one of those things that usually gets people banned.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well if you guys get kicks out of it then go ahead. It just seems a bit redundant since we all know how this will end.

TLS:GET OUT!

Neo:Make me!

TLS:FINE! *Bans Neo Bahamut*
You forgot the part where he comes back and makes another intro thread

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
It doesn't seem redundant so much as retarded. There's really not much point in bitching about drama whoring, rudeness, etc. if you're just going to do it anyway.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Okay pal, I'll be straight here with you again for a second. You don't actually have to BREAK THE RULES BY THE LETTER to get banned from here, or from most places. See, this forum is a private venue, and not a public arena as controlled by the state or something like that. Meaning, honestly, we could ban you (or anyone, in theory, me included) just for looking funny. The owner of this forum isn't under LEGAL OBLIGATION to not ban anyone for whatever reason, so I just wanted to get that out of the way.

However, this is a pretty laid back place! Nowadays, no one ever has to worry about being banned under some bullshit. Just follow the rules is all we expect from one another, and to be polite and respectful. However, there are UNSPOKEN rules, things that pretty much go without saying in a community, and acting like a constant insufferable asshole is one of those things that usually gets people banned.

1271879592110.jpg

crack

Donator

f2u4rd.jpg

What have you done.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MEMBER OF TLS AND THE RESPONSIBILITIES SUCH MEMBERSHIP CARRIES
You don't have to yell, I'm right here

Top Bottom