• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm getting a lot of database errors tonight

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Why are there motherfucking database errors on my motherfucking forum?

No, srsly I'm getting errors every few minutes. What's up with that?

A

Great Old One
Damn, these database errors are annoying the hell out of me. I already had three database errors just trying to post here.

EDIT: I FINALLY POSTED.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll see if I can contact the host wicba. Don't be surprised if the site goes black once I do that though, who knows for what bullshit reasons they'd shut us down :monster:.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
They'll shut us down for posting chibi ghey pr0nz probably.

I didn't do it though. You have no evidence. :shifty:

What happens if the site goes black? Will things disappear forever? :O

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
people needs to use phoenix down once it dies :monster: (WTF, closure of TLSF means riot!)

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I'll see if I can contact the host wicba. Don't be surprised if the site goes black once I do that though, who knows for what bullshit reasons they'd shut us down :monster:.

Oh gods, I hope that doesn't happen. I've actually become really fond of TLS. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I only haven't had any errors since that one day where I did and posted about it. lol

The Joker

Why So Serious?
I've only recently had trouble accessing TLS this morning. Other than that, I've never encountered DBE's here before.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
What happens if the site goes black? Will things disappear forever? :O

Yeah. In fact, I'm gonna post pronz all over the site to get it shut. I've had enough of this bullshit, flailing fangirls that never poast n00dz, and all that crap. Fuck it. Yeah, I induced the database errors, hoping you lot would gtfo, but it seems it failed.

:giantmonster:

'course not, at least not if I can help it. We'll just go to some other host, then. If it does go down though, you can always use http://ffof.nl as a backup.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, I'll make a database backup right now in case it gets shut down, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I would too if I was at home, :monster:.

Do remember that backups through PMA are half-arsed, so you have to check the backup and have it back up the missing tables a second time.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I did it via the forum control panel actually, which is probably even moar unreliable :wackymonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lol :monster:

I just tried it with the frontpage backup plugin, but it quits on me at the Attachment table.

Backup scripts suck ass, btw. MySQL dump > all, but I cba to send a copy of my passport to Bluehost to get access to the commandline.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
So yeah, the timeouts seem to have stopped but the database errors are back in full force.

Top Bottom