• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm Going to Los Angeles!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm going to be in LA until Monday afternoon. :reptar:

I probably won't be posting much so message me on Facebook or text me if you have my number. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Have fun! :reptar: See you more when you get back, though I know you can't stay away from us for long. :awesome:

Ghost X

Los Angeles is not even an anagram of Australia :closedmonster:.

May you return with stories of your adventures :monster:.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I better be hearing about how you had a torrid affair with an actor and/or actress.

......err I mean have fun an' shit. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Oop! That answers my question about how long you'll be here! :D
Let me know WHERE YOU GO MISSY. :watchingu:

If I wind up in L.A. this weekend we can go to Little Tokyo or something (actually not all that exciting but still). :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Mostly sticking near Glendale. Today we went to the Getty. Tomorrow is hiking and the beach. Saturday and Sunday is the FYF Festival. Monday idk just chill?

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I love the Getty. What part of it did you see?

For being such a large city, LA has a lot of good hiking in/around it. As someone who lives in LA, I spend more of my time in Glendale/Burbank as it isn't a touristy (read expensive) as the Downtown area and Hollywood are. It's also a lot easier to drive out and back too...

Top Bottom