• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm leaving.

kunoichi

dead
I'm off for good this time. Thank you mumble for screwing things up. I'll say again to you, I hope you sort yourself out one day.

Bye to those I've spoke to.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah...

Seriously, we need to make a rule against people making dramatic leaving threads here. What the hell's going on now?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
See you in a week or so.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Also, nobody gives a shit anymore after you make more than one 'I'm leaving forevar' thread.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It seems pretty dramatic when you say you're leaving forever on the account of a forum member's actions. If there's a problem or rule breaking going on, you should let us know and we can do something.

But its your choice. Just sorry to see you leave and all.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, haven't noticed anything or seen recent reports about misbehaviour, so I'm guessing you just want your share of attention, :monster:. /dick

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
The real story is actually pretty lame guys. Nothing to see here.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Alright leave her be gents and girls, it's something I said unintentionally. Nothing to see here and no need to say anything.

Kun: Just... give me a time off. Sorry.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm leaving, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yeah because he's obviously at fault for being the man right?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm off for good this time. Thank you mumble for screwing things up. I'll say again to you, I hope you sort yourself out one day.

Bye to those I've spoke to.
k

One of these days someone's gonna leave and I'm gonna know who they are

Last edited:
k

One of these days someone's gonna leave and I'm gonna know who they are

Hehe. Nicely saved.

All joking aside, Kun. You really shouldn't leave because of one person. Look at me, I stayed at FCF even when all they did was act like assholes to me. More Scott then anyone else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom