• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm Looking For a Box... And Willing to Pay

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So, I'm looking for a box...

Black-Box.jpg

No no... Not that box. :monster:

s-l1600.jpg

This may sound random, but I'm looking for the box for the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sculpture Arts statue of Cloud. I had the original box a long time ago, but it got damaged when I moved and I tossed it. However, I really would like to have a box for it in case it ever needs to be put away or something, so... I'm asking anyone here who collects FF merchandise and owns this statue, if they'd be willing to part with the box. I'd of course pay you for it, so if you're one of those collectors that doesn't angst about having a box or not, please let me know and I'll pay you for it. Thank you ^^

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
While your best bet is gonna be with the community, I looked on eBay for any potential listings that include the box - and I only found this one, which also includes the figure (so it’s crazy expensive) Also this one and this one, which vary in prices. Occasionally you’ll find people only selling the case something is in (like jewel cases for PS1 games), so it’s not infeasible that the box would show up at some point. Though I doubt the odds are very high.

I wonder if one could contact these sellers and ask “hey, would you be willing to sell just the box?” though I also doubt the success of that.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll try that hunt section, thank you! I posted a comment on the page for that statue but yeah, a hunt I'd a great idea.

Maybe spread the word on twitter or something? Who runs the TLS account? Maybe they could retweet and reach more people.

I mean, if TLS wants to do that, I certainly would appreciate it :awesome:

But yeah. I'm putting the word out, I'll try more communities and stuff. Thank you for the help!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Good luck, dude. I figure your biggest obstacle will not be so much finding someone (among those who have it) willing to part with the box as it is just finding someone else who owns this to begin with ... :wacky:

Top Bottom